Sat, Oct 5, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Looking for free football (ie soccer) clothing and poses

steerpike ( ) posted Thu, 09 April 2009 at 5:59 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 4:33 PM

I haven't seen much around, and searching the forum doesn't lead me anywhere. I remember a good set from a few years ago which at the time had a free David version and a commercial M3 version - is that still around?

Any help appreciated.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 09 April 2009 at 7:31 PM

I dunno about the particular set you're talking about, but I wanted to mention that, in case you didn't know already,  www.whatever3d.com is a pretty good place to find something like that... in case it helps.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

raven ( ) posted Fri, 10 April 2009 at 9:50 AM

file_428318.jpg

Poserworld used to have the David freebie footie kit. Now it's just the M3 version in the downloads area, with additional fits available on the same page. The M3 fit is in the picture.

Also, PhilC has a free footie kit for Don (the P5 figure) in his freestuff archive.

I also have a footie kit for the G2 figures too, but can't find it listed at CP, I'm sure I got it there, but it may have been a bundle or freebie at one time.

raven ( ) posted Fri, 10 April 2009 at 10:20 AM

file_428319.jpg

The G2 set was in a bundle, it came in the G2 Male Super Bundle, which I think I got free for being a Passport member at the time or something. Here's KelvinG2 wearing the USA strip. 

steerpike ( ) posted Sat, 11 April 2009 at 11:59 AM · edited Sat, 11 April 2009 at 12:00 PM

Thanks; I have the G2 bundle, and I'd forgotten the soccer kit was part of it.  As you say, the Poserworld freebie isn't there any more.

dropalex ( ) posted Sat, 11 April 2009 at 7:57 PM

file_428421.jpg

On the Adorana website . She made dynamic hair, but you can find a soccer set for M3 in the download section, or here,  in the free section of renderosity.

http://www.adorana.de/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=0&func=select&id=5

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.