Tue, Oct 22, 1:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Problem conforming boots to Millenium Michael

ArchAngel ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 11:34 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 3:10 PM

Major Novice here. I can't get the standard P4 cowboy boot to conform properly to Zygote Mill. Michael. I assume this is because the michael figure has a different joint-scheme than standard p4, so the standard boots won't conform to him.(?) I've searched all over the web for conformable michael boots but haven't found any yet. Is there a way to make the p4 boot conform to Michael? If not, does anyone know where I can get a pair of Michael-ready boots? I really need a boot that I can morph into a motorcycle cop-type boot (tall boot). A million thanks to anyone who can help :)

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 12:59 AM

the Michael Clothing Pack 2 has a pair of the same CowBoy boots, but they conform to him, and someone came out with some great morphs to flatten the tops.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.