Sun, Sep 22, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: flight suit for modern jetplane

bigdave1960 ( ) posted Wed, 15 April 2009 at 3:24 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Does any one know of a flight suiot suitable for a figure in a modern jet plane ive been looking around and cant seem to find anything dont mind haveing to pay for it any help greatly appreciated

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 16 April 2009 at 5:04 AM

PoserWorld has one for M3, versions are also available for M2, James, Jessi and David. I mentioned the $15 / 3 months deal in another thread recently so I won't dwell on the subject lest I be accused of being a PoserWorld shill. :)

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 16 April 2009 at 11:31 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=45299&Start=31&vendor=VanishingPoint

Link above - includes flight helmet - versions for other figures also avaliable direct from VP. 

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

bigdave1960 ( ) posted Thu, 16 April 2009 at 2:10 PM

thanks for that just brought that one today so now to put it to use

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.