Mon, Oct 7, 9:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Just like Vue, Bryce is in the movies....

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 16 April 2009 at 2:04 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 9:59 PM

file_428802.jpg

Here's the proof.....

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 16 April 2009 at 2:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Cool!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

nazul ( ) posted Thu, 16 April 2009 at 11:01 PM

Really cool !!!!!

HonorMac ( ) posted Fri, 17 April 2009 at 12:16 AM

Schweet...!  Is that camera settings or positioning that gives the perspective on the stars and text?

Somewhere, festering in the back of my widdow bwain is this perverse desire to try to reproduce the production logo clip from Lionsgate, with all the gears turning inside the lock.  Seems to me I saw a tut once on making gears easier, but that might have been a dream.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 17 April 2009 at 7:55 AM
Forum Moderator

HonorMac: There is a little free proggy called GEARMAKER which you might be interested in.

You guys might want to think carefully about copyright issues if you're gonna reproduce something from the real world. My advice is to contact a staffer before posting if your work resembles an already copyrighted image or scene.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 17 April 2009 at 8:53 AM

Attached Link: GEAR MAKER

And you should find it here.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

wildman2 ( ) posted Fri, 17 April 2009 at 6:55 PM

try wings3d it will make gears ...ducks from the cardinal looks for comfy chair..

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 17 April 2009 at 10:30 PM

awesome! :D 

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 18 April 2009 at 7:18 AM
Forum Moderator

(Sneaks up on Wildman2 with a comfy chair)

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sat, 18 April 2009 at 1:46 PM

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

dhama ( ) posted Sat, 18 April 2009 at 1:48 PM

I have that, bought it when it first came out. Bit dated now though, and of course there are far more advanced Bryce scenes now than anything in this movie. Not bad though.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:49 AM

Oh for it's time it was amazing, made on home computers! :)
now though, yeah waaaaaaaay dated ;)

this is one of my Bryce animations from years ago:
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/artofadreamer/movies/nautilioid.avi

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 4:12 AM · edited Mon, 20 April 2009 at 4:14 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=3343110&ebot_calc_page#message_3343110

Silverblade, nice video but I was left wanting more. Excellent modeling! You might be interested in this post referrencing "Planetary Traveler" from 2008.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 7:52 AM · edited Mon, 20 April 2009 at 7:52 AM

Quest,
cheers mate! :)
I got itno modellign because I wanted ot build the "Spelljammer" fantasy space ships from D&D, that's one of them, an early piece.

these ones are done in Vue

this is a slightly tongue in cheek one I did year or two ago ;)
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/spelljammer1.mov

a mindflayer (poser character, with head and throen by me)
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/characters/helm%20animation.mov

4 of my ships side by side for scale
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/sjships1.wmv

and Fly  around of a "Wasp" class ship
http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/sj/wasp/wasp_anim.mov

man it was so SLOOOOW animating Bryce back when, yeeesh, iirc took about a week or two of work to render the Man-O-War shot.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 12:20 PM

I found the original pic to be of Paramount interest...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 8:59 PM

Hey Silverblade, how cool is that? Really nice stuff there. I especially like the conch (Nautiloid) and the wasp is awesome too! Kudos on the battle scene! A job well done.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Wed, 22 April 2009 at 5:38 AM

Quest,
hey thanks mate, that's relaly kind of ya! :) bows

been wanting to do a big battle scene for while, one day I'll do it ;)

modelling the nautiloid was  pain, eeek! I now model things in full detial, with internal layouts, hulls I can split to show internals, and fillet all important edges as it helps massivley with realism, but makes extremely heavy polygon counts.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.