Mon, Sep 23, 10:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet Problem

Chipperz ( ) posted Mon, 13 April 2009 at 3:13 PM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 3:16 PM

Sorry,I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question. My tablet wants to draw when my pen is hovered over the input space of the wacom without it even touching  it. No pressure is applied at all?? Has anyone ever experienced this? I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium  32 bit. I never had any problems with it in the past. very strange. I tried the updated driver from Wacom with no luck. ANY help would be most appreciated or at least  point me in the right direction with a possible link. Thanx Again.........

poconopixie ( ) posted Wed, 22 April 2009 at 6:56 PM

Are you in Pen mode or Mouse mode?

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 10:19 PM

I was going to suggest you carefully press the pen against a soft surface to see if the pressure sensor was stuck but I dont know if pressure detection is in the pen or the tablet.  Best to contact wacom for suggestions .

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.