Tue, Oct 22, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Artistic advise needed from you folks :O)

dragon3d ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 8:36 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

file_188902.jpg

Howdy Folks, Well heres my first attempt at a poser project. Geronimo. The headband has got to go. I am working on feathers for hair and other Indian adornments. Im no graphic artist by any means so I am asking for any, and all advice that the talented people here can give me. Actually its you folks that got me to started. I plan on putting this old boy in free stuff when I finish him.

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 8:52 PM

Other than ditching the Mexican fiesta headband, my only suggestion would be to use a paint program to blend the facial paint a little and darken it to a more umber tone. True bright red like that was not usually available on the plains. Scarab

jaydiva ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 4:07 AM

file_188903.jpg

for feathers it will be best to use a paint programm and do them in postwork. I tried some feather props but they just didn't do it for me. He looks good so far :)

Bia ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 11:34 AM

I like him alot...yes, no head band. There are some new nice feathers in free stuff you could try to manipulate for him since you say you cannot draw well (or did I infer that?). Can't wait to see it done. :)

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 11:41 AM

There was an indian/Native American character for Poser 3 (I think) a Looooooong time ago in Freestuff that had feathers that weren't too bad looking. I had down loaded the character but I believe I cleaned out that area of my libraries. I will see if I can find it, but you might do a search of the Free stuff here for Indian/cochise (maybe that was the name)/brave/etc. and see if anything dredges up from the murky past. Oh and check Willow's site as well. As I said, this was a loooong time ago..... Scarab<-Golden Oldie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.