Sat, Oct 5, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: DCG Wireframe Pro in action

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2009 at 10:40 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

file_430148.jpg

Hi all,

I don't usually post up images from my "day job" but since there was a recent thread about Digital Carver's Guild, I thought I'd show something that I finished recently using Wireframe Pro and Carrara. 

Nice little tool to have in your  Carrara toolbox. ;-)

Mark

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2009 at 11:32 AM

Thats very cool, thanks for sharing that.

geep ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2009 at 11:32 AM

Mark,

That is absolutely beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2009 at 12:49 PM

It looks like there is Toon Pro in it too? Or is that all done with Wireframe Pro? Looks very cool!

ialora ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2009 at 1:51 PM

Looks great! 

Irene-

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 3:17 AM

Quote -  It looks like there is Toon Pro in it too? Or is that all done with Wireframe Pro? Looks very cool!

Toon Pro and Wireframe Pro have some similarities with line drawing.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Patrick_210 ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 8:23 AM · edited Tue, 05 May 2009 at 8:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.tutengraphics.com/fullpic.php?fullpic=graphics/Graphic Design/Print Design/blimp mast overlay 2.jpg

Here's one I did using the NPR renderer that comes with Carrara overlayed with a regular render.

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 8:37 AM

Nice Patrick!

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 8:38 AM · edited Tue, 05 May 2009 at 8:39 AM

Here is one I did with ToonPro, NPR renderer, VectorStyle, differen renders, some version that went through Synthetik's Studio Artist, all stacked in photoshop, where I also added some splashes and swirls...

It is an image for a magazine from Fiat, inspired by the words 'Italy' and 'Green'. Done in a very short time, so I used some content that comes with Carrara and some online models.

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 8:54 AM

Cool Hoof!

It's always fun to see what has been in hiding...  :D

InfoCentral ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 12:11 PM

Very nice!  Just goes to show you the elegance NPR scenes can accomplish.  It looks like I'm going to have to invest in some of those DCG plug-ins (when they go on sale of course).

bwtr ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 7:35 PM · edited Tue, 05 May 2009 at 7:36 PM

InfoCentral

ALL Carrara plugins by DCG, Inagoni and the others have allways been on bargain price sale!

A fraction of the prices one has to pay for similar plugins for other apps.

Brian

bwtr

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.