Fri, Sep 20, 1:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: A new picture

melis000 ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 4:39 PM ยท edited Fri, 06 October 2023 at 12:34 AM

file_189140.jpg

Hi, Was just playing around and trying to know Vue 4 a little bit better (I am not a Vue 2 or 3 expert, but I am a Vue 4 beginner :) ) and I like the result and want to share it with you all. It is not that special (like some stuff other people do) ... just a simple scene (but I like it). Bye, Angelo

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 5:53 PM

I Like It Too.....Sharen:)

Axe555 ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 6:08 PM

I think it looks great, Angelo! :) Rich

MikeJ ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 6:08 PM

Hi Angelo, That's pretty good there, really. I like it. :)

Daffy34 ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 7:11 PM

I like it too!! :) Very nice :) Laurie

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 10:23 PM

It's very nice, Angelo! :)

tradivoro ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 1:13 AM

Hey, there's the pterodactyl!! Great picture Angelo.. Boy, I could just see that Johnny Quest scene in my mind, when I get my Vue 4, which will be tomorrow... :)

jarm ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 1:34 AM

I agree with the above, it may be simple, but it's very effective, sometimes simple scenes are the most impressive.

melis000 ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 2:39 AM

Thanks for all the nice comments. I am glad people like the scene. And you are right, tradivoro ... it is a pterodactyl. Which is included with Vue d'esprit 4. I am so glad I bought it. I was impressed by the demo of Vue 3.1, but I like Vue 4 even more. The whole package. The old features, the new features, the included models. So nice. Just like the community. Thanks, Angelo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.