Mon, Oct 21, 5:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: dolphin-animation

jensk ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 4:19 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:52 PM

hi i am looking for a little dolphinanimation - only swimming thx jens

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 4:39 AM

Attached Link: http://66.70.166.29/animation/royfinal.mpg

Just curious, what do need this animation for?? if you user poser 4 you can easily keyframe an animation using the p4 dolphin un a matter of minutes and YOU would own it.

My website

YouTube Channel

jensk ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 4:46 AM

i need it 4 a little flashgame - but if i take the poser 4 keyframe-animation it looks not so good - there are only 4 nice poses but they didnt give a nice swimming animation :(

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 5:01 AM

You should really revisit your poser-4 manual.(Start on Page 205 chapter 9) Poser has very powerful key frame character animation capabilities and can be used to make a very realistic swimming dolphin animation but you have to be willing to LEARN how to create it. I think there are no users in this poser forum who even bother or have an interest in the animation features of poser so i wont waste your/My time trying to discuss it here Good luck in your seach.

My website

YouTube Channel

jensk ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2001 at 5:27 AM

thx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.