Mon, Sep 9, 4:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 5 screenshot

spankthru ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2001 at 12:23 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Could anyone post a screenshot of bryce 5? im cruious as to what it looks like

clay ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2001 at 12:35 AM

Attached Link: http://bryce-alive.net/bryce5review/

Here umm..Spankthru, this is a good overview of Bryce 5

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2001 at 5:17 AM

Hmm "Metaballs work like booleans and cant be seen in wire frame veiw" Dissapointing, i will conintue to make make my smooth organic shapes with my $ 40 seat of amorphium ( which is now a free give away on the latest cover disc of 3D World mag) and i already own Onyx tree Pro with extra libraries to export exotic trees to bryce And i am primarily an animator so the Soft shadows and other stuff will be lost in the action of my movies and a waste of processing/render time. light lab: neat but those gradient colors can be easily done in photoshop 6 in post on Stills. Overall a nice upgrade but Not a" must have" for me at least

My website

YouTube Channel

Stuie ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2001 at 9:00 AM

Hey Micheal, what's the link for the free Amorphium (3D world Magazine)? I've been dieing to pick it up ever since I missed their little $50.00 package in stores.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.