Tue, Oct 22, 12:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: M4 fits for Xurge's Ramesses/Pharoh or other outfit??

kathym ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:26 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Has anyone done re-fits for any of Xurge's M3 stuff to fit M4?? Would love to get some of these M3 outfits cause they're awesome .. but would like to get 'em to fit M4.

Thanks!

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:56 PM

I find most will fit anyway.........Xurge outfits cover most of the body so after conforming to M4 I just use the hierarchy editor to hide everything except his head and hands!!
Doesn't work with all of them but enough for it not to matter!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 3:36 PM

You may need to tweak the clothing when posing your characters.

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 3:48 PM

Clothing is fine with all the body parts hidden, some of the M4 poses need tweaking because the clothes aren't meant for him, is that what you meant!?
I use the HAIPS outfit a lot like this with M4, works like a dream using Xurge's own Hide utility which is the same as the hierarchy editor in reality!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 4:09 PM

Hiding body part is the way to go; I'm amazed that more individuals don't do that.  The tweaking would be in reference to pose position of the conformed clothing.  Although univeral posing does exist with Poser 7 and PoserPro, I find that there is a rough approximation between different models.

braunwyn ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2010 at 9:31 PM

I just got some of Xurges armour for M3, and was dismayed to find they didnt fit my M4. However, after reading this post...eureka! You have to forgive me, I am new to this 3d stuff. Im so used to working with a simple pencil and eraser that I dont fully understand the magic of 3D yet. Thanks for the post though, and the simple solution to make such awesome armours fit!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2010 at 5:24 AM · edited Tue, 20 July 2010 at 5:25 AM

Hm. I only now discovered that M4 does NOT come with a M4-head-on-M3-body kinda figure. At least it isn't in my folder. That would have been the easiest way to go :(

Hm now I wonder if it's possible to use Morphing Clothes to make a M4 with M3's body shape...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2010 at 6:04 AM

Technically, TG, that is suppose to be one of the features.  Haven't tried it to it's full potential, though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.