Mon, Sep 23, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:42 pm)

Subject: poser 7 shaders

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 5:54 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 1:23 PM

Hello,
Im trying to find shaders(paint) for several objects,I found the Hollforest range and they look great but from what I can see they are all for Carrara,any help on this would be appreaciated.

Pete

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 6:45 AM

Have a look at the RuntimeDNA Node Cult ... there's heaps of stuff there, including paint.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 8:02 AM

Thankyou for your help,have a good one.

pete

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 8:11 AM

Hi again I think I spoke to soon,went to  RuntimeDNA Node Cult and as you know its only a forum sorry I want to buy some shaders ,I looked in the runtime store ans coulnt find any either,

Am I haveing a bad day:)

pete

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 8:35 AM

Actually, I believe there are some shaders for sale there:
www.runtimedna.com/Shaders/

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 8:57 AM
Online Now!

Check www.sharecg.com for free shaders.  Tabala has a good series and maybe found there.  Before the website restructure, RDNA had series of free shaders created by Traveler.  Also, check this forum regularly, several members regularly posts free shader creations which can easily be reproduced on your system.  Name to look for, bagginsbill, big time contributor and local guru on shader dynamics and theory. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.