Mon, Oct 21, 9:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: So, any nitwit still trying to say Vue can't do amazing work? ;)

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 07 June 2009 at 6:03 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 6:26 PM

http://tigaer.deviantart.com/art/GATES-TO-ELYSIUM-124004270

now, that, is awesome, and made with, you guessed it, Vue....

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

FrankT ( ) posted Sun, 07 June 2009 at 6:29 PM
LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 07 June 2009 at 7:06 PM

Holy shnykies Batman! That's awesome :o).

Rich_Potter ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 12:15 AM
alexcoppo ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 4:11 AM

I am much more impressed by renders in DOM1 gallery here on Renderosity.

Bye!!!

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

CobraEye ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 12:32 PM

Defensive Much...?  Angry Much...?

What a strange thread title.  Makes you sound like a little person in Mind.

Rich_Potter ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 1:00 PM

as attenborough would say..

"... and so, with the trap set, the hapless beast wanders straight into it.  Unable to escape, it thrashes about wildly until it finally gives up..."

Rich

http://blog.richard-potter.co.uk

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 4:58 PM

Rich,
omg...hehe!! ;) I can just hear him say it, too :p

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Ailig68 ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 6:00 PM

Thanx for the link, for me though the story of  'making' of was the most interesting, to be honest the final pic is not too interesting to look at...

NightVoice ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 7:52 PM

Looks fine but nothing I would use as a yard stick to show how amazing vue can be.  Besides, with 20hrs of postwork, it is kinda hard to say what is and isn't vue. 

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 10 June 2009 at 4:09 AM

"Rich,
omg...hehe!! ;) I can just hear him say it, too :p"

There would be lovely classical music as the happless critter (the weakest in the pack who sadly fell behind)  gets malled to death by the renderosity herd.
Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

alexcoppo ( ) posted Wed, 10 June 2009 at 9:13 AM

Please someone answer this question (otheriwse I won't sleep tonight): creating the conditions for trolling isn't itself trolling?

Bye...

P.S.: remember that a chicken is the tool used by an egg to create another egg.

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

silverblade33 ( ) posted Wed, 10 June 2009 at 5:22 PM · edited Wed, 10 June 2009 at 5:29 PM

Alex
well
a) That artist's work is amazing and worth sharing :)

b) I am sick of folk who say "App X is crap" when in fact, it's their unwillingness to sit down and learn it, that's the real problem.
Few apps are so damned bad/bugged they are basically unusable, and I've seen amazing art created with everything, including MS Paint!!! :D

I know for some poor sods, Vue is badly bugged, many have shown fixes, tried to help etc. It sucks for the few folk nothing seems to help, but it's very damned annoying to hear a few basically slagging Vue off because they seem to have nothing better to do in life!
You and I may disgree at times, but I know you are capable and knowledgeable, which is a hell of a different thing to being a moaning PITA :p

Vue CAN help create good art, it is a very good tool. This needs to be emphasized when "nitwits" just "open their mouths and let their bellies rumble", as we say here :biggrin:
Most folk on this fourm appreciate Vue, and have every right to moan about bugs and issues and gab about fun things and whatever.
Folk have the right to complain..and others have the right to show them they are wrong.

I just believe in prevenitng doom & gloom pro-actively, as the E-On official Vue forum(s) is(are) so damned depressing, lol.  Which is why most users don't stay there and post here and on C3D etc.

Vue gives us a way out of the depressing crap that goes on in RL in the news etc ;)

CobraEye ( ) posted Wed, 10 June 2009 at 8:34 PM · edited Wed, 10 June 2009 at 8:34 PM

News flash!!!

E-on's forum is depressing because of E-on's bugs and pricing!!!

As for the sods/nitwits who have nothing better to do than complain, well I wonder about the sod/nitwits who complain all the time about the people who complain, ie the fanboys and girls.

I mean look at the title of this thread.

You seriously have nothing better to do than start a troll thread? 

Name calling in the title of thread.

None are blind except those who refuse to see.

Take your own advice... and be quiet. You are depressing.

andrewbell ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 3:48 AM

very cool!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.