Sat, Oct 5, 6:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: CLOTHER Hybrid for V4 (Upgrade)

zew3d ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 5:14 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:57 PM

Attached Link: CLOTHER Hybrid for V4 (Upgrade)

file_432425.jpg

**CLOTHER Hybrid for V4**, software for PC - - - - - -

CLOTHER Hybrid gives you always fitting photorealistic clothes for your digital woman.
Clothes from CLOTHER Hybrid fits for all skin textures and poses you have.
CLOTHER Hybrid gives you a possibility to use photorealistic clothes textures on your favourite skin texture without necessity to use or have advanced graphical programs and without losing your precious time.
Now only few mouse clicks divides you from having texture combining your favourite skin texture with beautiful photorealistic high quality clothes from CLOTHER Hybrid ready to use on your V4 figure.
What is even more important thanks to CLOTHER Hybrid you can easy MIX and MATCH all available clothes textures or move clothes parts up or down without any problems. Even if you want to have bra on the top of the blouse, or trousers under the panties.
If we didn't convince you yet, we have few surprises for you:
We added to CLOTHER Hybrid special functions - RED, GREEN, BLUE, CONTRAST, BRIGHTNESS, OPACITY, HUE & SATURATION.
You can easy change the colour of each available item.
Yes!
It's true!
Now you have endless colour possibilities for each item.
Our photorealistic clothes textures have shadows for natural look.
If you are still not sure you can download demo version of CLOTHER Hybrid from our site www.zew3d.com

Attention! This version of CLOTHER Hybrid is meant only for CLOTHER, CLOTHIM or MASKER users. You SAVE $20.00 and receive full version of CLOTHER Hybrid!!!

www.zew3d.com

zew3d ( ) posted Tue, 09 June 2009 at 1:45 PM

Attached Link: demo CLOTHER Hybrid for V4

file_432660.jpg

What is new in **CLOTHER Hybrid**:
  • CLOTHER, MASKER and Colors Plug-Ins have been combined in one intuitive, friendly, hybrid GUI.
  • Preview window allows you to switch between head and full body preview.
  • Both full body and head preview have 4x zoom option for better view.
  • New, advanced color changing functions (RGB, Brightness, Contrast and Opacity) have been added in addition to already existing Hue and Saturation.
  • Skin textures projects can be saved for future use.
  • Color mat, changing skin color, is available and can be saved inside skin projects.
  • New groups inside Clothes Library (Skin Effects, Makeups, Masks|Addons) have been added.
  • Reset button for colors settings has been added.
  • 65 high quality, ready to use items.

www.zew3d.com

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2009 at 3:20 PM

zew3d, you've been spamming me for years despite repeated requests that you discontinue. We even discussed it openly in a thread here at Rendo some time ago.

Today I received yet another one of your unwanted advertising e-mails.

What does one really have to do to get off your spam lists? Repeated polite requests don't seem to have any effect.

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2009 at 3:49 PM

I'm working on this with the staff. I wish I could delete that post as this is better dealt with "offline" but apparently I waited too long. 

zew3d ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2009 at 4:25 PM

Hello,

We are very sorry that you receive our messages. We are sending its using "e-mail all buyers" function which is available here at Renderosity.
Each message for buyers is checked and need to be approved by Renderosity team, so as we believe none of its is Spam.
Using this option we unfortunately do not have chance to choose one specific buyer which do not wish to receive messages, because the buyers list does not belong to us.

Best regards
ZEW 3d Team

www.zew3d.com

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2009 at 7:53 PM

Thank you for the explanation. I will ask that the product be removed from my purchase history. I regret any misunderstanding on my part and wish you well. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.