Sun, Sep 22, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery Twenty Four

busi2ness ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2009 at 2:29 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:23 AM

Welcome to the 24th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2009

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links

HERE

Bruce still has some Internet problems, but he will be back soon!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

busi2ness ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2009 at 2:35 PM

**Once again a superb collection of the finest.

Allow me to be the first to say congratulations, these selections are inspirational!**

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2009 at 7:26 PM · edited Sun, 14 June 2009 at 7:28 PM

**Thanks Piet for taking care of this for me. I really appreciate this. I once again connected from my home.

As always..congrats to all the artists who were selected.

Thanks again to all of the Photo staff for their continued efforts on this project..

Enjoy !!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2009 at 7:44 PM

Oh, wow, thank you so much for selecting my 'Cracked Tulip'!   I am so pleasantly surprised.  :-)   And, congratulations to everyone who was selected; what great images here, and yes all are such an inspiration!   Excellent work 'Team'!   And, last but not least .......... Piet, you did such a GREAT job on the collage, once again.   :-)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

InfiniteMoon ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2009 at 7:51 PM

Thank You so much! As of today I think she finally laid her Egg.

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2009 at 8:44 PM

Wow!!! I'm flabbergasted! I was really surprised to see another post of mine picked so soon! Thank you so much! It really makes me feel good about what I'm doing and that Renderosity has played an important part of my growth as a photographer. I hope all the new joiners will gather friends and experience just as I have here at RR.
I want to send out a special thanks to all the RR staff for the awesome job they do EVERYDAY!
Whoo Hoo!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2009 at 11:29 PM

Thank you RR staff for choosing one of my images for this honor, and for all the hard work every day to make this art community first class. It has been a truely wonderful experience for me to be a part of renderosity, to be inspired by all the talented artist here. Congratulations to all that was selected!!

Royce

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 14 June 2009 at 11:40 PM

So many images that I was enchanted by this week have landed here in Week 24!  A fantastic selection.  Congrats to everyone with images chosen this week, and thanks loads to Piet and the rest of the staff for all your hard work!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

decie ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 1:57 AM

Thank to everyone in the photography staff who select my image, but I must say it was the flower that did all the work i just captured it, thanks again.

oleg_b ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 2:27 AM

Thanks for choosing my picture again :-) Best regards, Oleg

morningglory ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 5:57 AM

Always and honor to be included among the fine photographers here.  Thanks for selecting my "shy Sunflower" for this weeks gallery.

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 6:02 AM

It was a very fine week, Thank you so much for picking one of mine and one of my Mum's AnnLady She is delighted.  Mum is not too well so has asked me to thank everyone for making her feel so welcome.

ecurb - The Devil

Lary ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 6:27 AM

Thank you Renderosity! I am honored to be here.
Grats all!
Lary

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 7:09 AM

Wonderful selection once again!
Congrats to all the selected artists! You all deserve it!
Well done Piet for an amazing collage!
Hugs, Carin xx

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 8:47 AM

Another lovely collage Piet and again such great photos showcased here! I am honored to be among them, thanks!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 9:50 AM

Stellar work! Congratulations to all!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Hendesse ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 11:26 AM

Fantastic collage of excellent photos. Thanks for choosing one of my  pics, I'm very pleased about it.

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 11:57 AM

Oh I recognise quite a few of these, congrats everybody!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

Octaganoid ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 12:08 PM

It's always a very nice surprise when i get a photo chosen here... Thanks very much indeed ! And well done everybody who had pics chosen.

Kind regards.... Shaun.

tricksta ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 12:14 PM

Im truly honoured to be among such supa stars :D thank you :) :) :) :) 

elfin14doaks ( ) posted Mon, 15 June 2009 at 9:27 PM

Congratulations  to all that made it this week. A lot of my favorites are in here and some I missed due to working so much. They are all beautiful photos.

Wojteg ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2009 at 11:25 AM

Thanks for placing  my photo in this great photo gallery with so many excellent works.
I continue my fun and these are my top 3 of top 30
Best mates by AnnLady
Cracked tulip by tizjezzme
The Genie and the Lamp by TwoPynts
Greetings........................Wojtek

AnnLady ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2009 at 12:33 PM

Thank you all very much

SouthBeachPhoto ( ) posted Tue, 16 June 2009 at 10:34 PM

Thanks for the recognitioin :)  My squirrel friend thanks you, too! :)

billcody ( ) posted Thu, 18 June 2009 at 11:10 AM

I had a look in the weekly gallery some minutes ago - stunning works!! Congratulations to all artists and Thanks for sharing your treasures with us. My best wishes for your - or our -ongoing works.

billcody

Fear.au ( ) posted Sun, 21 June 2009 at 4:26 PM

LOL I didn't even know what this was till now..  Congrats to ALL :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.