Fri, Oct 4, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Noooooooo!!!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:01 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:16 PM

file_433406.jpg

hours and hours in the Setup room. 

remember the voice Admiral Kirk used when he screamed Khan?  the same scream i shouted at Vista.  "ViiiiSTAAAA Noooooo"

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

patorak ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:08 AM

*hours and hours in the Setup room. 

remember the voice Admiral Kirk used when he screamed Khan?  the same scream i shouted at Vista.  "ViiiiSTAAAA Noooooo"

I'm so sorry.  I got some chocolate bars left over from smores sunday.  Need one?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:12 AM

Yes please.   is it too early to visit the pubs?   i wonder how smores taste with ole peculiar.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:14 AM · edited Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:15 AM

My sincerest condolences... I hate it when that happens.

Quote - is it too early to visit the pubs?

Like the song says, it's five o'clock somewhere...

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:50 AM

That is why I have a target painted on my wall with a sign saying "Apply Head Here!"

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 10:57 AM

It helps a lot to stop and save fairly regularly, in incremented filenames "1 2 3 4 5" so you can fall back in case you encounter a bug (which is often).

My Freebies

carodan ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 11:02 AM

Quote - It helps a lot to stop and save fairly regularly, in incremented filenames "1 2 3 4 5" so you can fall back in case you encounter a bug (which is often).

I wish you could do this on yourself throughout the course of a day. I felt fine this morning but now I'm kinda jaded (I need to restore file 2).

PoserPro2014(Sr4), Win7 x64, display units set to inches.

www.danielroseartnew.weebly.com

LukeA ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 11:08 AM

Sorry :(

save, save, save, save.......  That is my mantra as I work.

LukeA

My latest novel

Jules53757 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 11:19 AM

Even in the old day of leisure suit Larry his advice was always: "Save often, Save early!"

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 12:02 PM

Sorry you lost all the work  but  do save often

IsaoShi ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 1:09 PM

Quote - I wish you could do this on yourself throughout the course of a day. I felt fine this morning but now I'm kinda jaded (I need to restore file 2).

I wish you could do this on yourself throughout the course of a life. I felt fine last century but now I'm kinda jaded (I need to restore file 2).

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

Willber ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 1:19 PM

There maybe temp files around somewhere on the hard drive that could be rescued. Look for files created before the fatal crash.
Not sure if this will help... but sometimes it does.

Good luck.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 1:39 PM

You can't save in the Poser setup room.

If you leave the setup room early it gives you a NO_BONES freak out message.

I saved the file before I went in, but, I lost the bones and the groupings.

I lost the energy to make the mermaid tail figure conforming.   just added 6 neat little bones and then parented the figure.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 1:41 PM

i wonder if dynamic hair groups can inherit bend of parents?

I was thinking, for an angel fish, to make those flowing fin hairs, will the hair wiggle with the fish body, or will the hair stay straight while the fish is wiggling?

hmmm.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 1:46 PM

Quote - > Quote - It helps a lot to stop and save fairly regularly, in incremented filenames "1 2 3 4 5" so you can fall back in case you encounter a bug (which is often).

I wish you could do this on yourself throughout the course of a day. I felt fine this morning but now I'm kinda jaded (I need to restore file 2).

want company at the pub?  restore / reset / reboot.  i need a brisk spanking to help me reboot all systems. lol

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 2:12 PM

Quote - i need a brisk spanking to help me reboot all systems. lol

I'm pretty sure there are specialty web sites for that...

:lol: 😄

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 2:53 PM

Quote - > Quote - i need a brisk spanking to help me reboot all systems. lol

I'm pretty sure there are specialty web sites for that...

:lol: 😄

There's a couple of places in Chelsea for that in r/l, too.  lol.  But, they aren't open on Tuesday.  Horrible when you need a reboot.

I guess a poser crash is like falling off a horse, just have to get right back in there.

I've just discovered the Ice Princess set for A3 works on H3, with a little tweaking of the head jewelry.   yayy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.