Sun, Sep 22, 8:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery Twenty Six

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sat, 27 June 2009 at 10:24 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:37 AM

Welcome to the 26th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2009

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links

[ HERE

](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/LWitG_09/LWitG_26.html)

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2009 at 6:21 PM · edited Sun, 28 June 2009 at 6:23 PM

**Congrats to all who were selected..

Thanks to the staff for their continued efforts.

Wow, where is this year going?

We are half way thru 2009 !!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2009 at 7:23 PM

Wowww!!  Great selection!  I haven't been commenting in the gallery much this week because I've been sick, but I've been looking, and I've seen so much wonderful stuff.  The selections for Week 26 are spectacular!  Congratulations to everyone on some pretty special art, and thanks to the staff for wading through everything and putting this together!  I know it's time consuming, and it's certainly appreciated.  You guys rock!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

RMaverick ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2009 at 7:34 PM

I am utterly and thoroughly humbled by this selection.

I haven't seen the individual in this picture in 20 years, He shows up in AZ on his new HD after not having riden in 25 years, then we all go for a two day ride. The pic was taken as we were riding down the road by my girlfriend who was on the back of my bike, so.....to receive this honor gives an extra boost to the visit/ride/friendship I already have with this individual which I will share with him (Robert).

Thank each and every one of you for this moment. You guys rock and I appreciate Renderosity so much. You are a true blessing for which I will always be grateful.

To the rest of the selectees, my hat's off to you for all your contributions, hard work and brilliant artisty. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Am really looking forward to the next 26 weeks of posts to see how we've each grown and the shared experiences of the camera's lens!

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2009 at 7:53 PM

wow a really great selection thanks for including mine :o)

PD154 ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2009 at 8:18 PM

Congratulations to all the artists featured, way to go team on your efforts

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 28 June 2009 at 8:22 PM

I'm humbled and honored to be included!  Thanks so much to all the folks who work so hard on this every week, you are greatly appreciated.

BessieB ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 1:49 AM

Congratulations to all featured this week, beautiful work! Thumbs up for the RR team and their total dedication :)

Susan

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 4:50 AM

Wonderful!  Halfway through the year already!  Before we know it, it will be Chrismas!  Are you ready yet?

ecurb - The Devil

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 5:23 AM

Congratulations to all artist selected here. I thank the team for including on of my shots, I am honoured. Have a beautiful day all. Hugs. Diane.

artaddict2 ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 8:53 AM

Congratulations to all,  brilliant work once more!
appreciation  also to the team!

Alan.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 9:37 AM

Another FANTASTIC week in the gallery. Kudos to everyone who was selected. And yeah, this year is flying by...

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 10:02 AM

thanks so much for including one of my fotos; i'm here with some wonderful people!!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 10:38 AM

Congrats to all selected this week!
A wonderful collage of exceptional images again Bruce! Thank you!!!

Hugs, Carin xx

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Wojteg ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 11:23 AM

Congratulations to all artists!
My top 3 of top 30:
Patito guapo by Mosketon
There is no sky,there are no birds by Chipka
Set the mood by Pushinfaders
Greetings............................Wojtek

danob ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 12:03 PM

Great collection of images congrats to all and the team again for this great feature

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

-seek- ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 2:00 PM

thanks for including me...

have a nice week renderosity!

emmecielle ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 2:30 PM

Thank you for having selected my picture! I'm very happy and honored for this "event"! :)
I'm happy to be part of this beautiful community... here I have met many friends and I learned new things! Thank you for the great opportunity that you give to us all!

Best regards

Maria Concetta aka emmecielle

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 6:50 PM

It's photo art like this that makes me excited to get up each morning and turn on my PC!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 9:53 PM

Congratulations everyone!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Sissy_The_Dudette ( ) posted Mon, 29 June 2009 at 11:04 PM

OH WOW !!! i can't believe it ! Thank you all so much this is amazing! =D!!!!!!! I can't believe my photo is up with all of you guys your all so amazing at what you do =0 thanks!!!!

cfulton ( ) posted Tue, 30 June 2009 at 1:45 AM

What a wonderful welcome home after a weekend away!
Many thanks, in such distinguished company too!
Keep on clicking!
Clive

bmac62 ( ) posted Tue, 30 June 2009 at 6:14 PM

Sometimes one week blends into another with just more of the same taking place, BUT that is never the case here in LWITG! Congrats to all artists selected for week 26...all are very deserving. Thanks to all the staff behind the scenes once again.

Bill:)

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

Pippin_Mariane ( ) posted Wed, 01 July 2009 at 6:00 AM

I am happy to be among you clever and creative guys.. Thanks ! A big congratulations to all. ^¿^

Thanks to the staff as well (haven't I got a sitemail I wouldn't know about this)

THANKs!!!!!!

Kind regards
Mariane Cordes

"Art is expression of the Soul and gives the Soul voice"
E-Cards
Pippin Graphic © Production

Geoaskier ( ) posted Wed, 01 July 2009 at 4:12 PM

Ohhhh thank you so much....there is no greater joy or compliment than to have my photos enjoyed by others..... congrats to all  awesome photos here....I'm honored to be amongest such talent!

sharky_ ( ) posted Wed, 01 July 2009 at 9:13 PM

Congratulation to all for your beautiful work........and thank you for including me...  Aloha

SerenityBlue ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 7:35 PM

Amazing images, all.

busi2ness ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 8:25 PM

What a delight it has been to see all these photographs being selected. Congratulations to each and everyone!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

clevernails ( ) posted Tue, 14 July 2009 at 4:09 PM

Dear Photography Moderator!

Thank you for the selection to "Last week in the Gallery". I`m  very pleased to be here.  And congratulations to everybody who selected as well.

Best regards

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.