Sun, Oct 6, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: problem to change the face of the model from DAZ in poser 7

maxjm19 ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 9:55 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:01 AM

I have installed the program poser 7 and I have also installed aiko 4, V4 and M4 but to change their faces and expressions of the models of DAZ (when I click on any option) this produces no change that I do to correct this ????.- this problem is only with the models of DAZ , simonG2 in Sydney and there is no problem

could someone help me? I no longer know what to do!
thanks!

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 10:03 PM

Dude, you have to load the morphs in order for any changes to occur

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 10:41 PM

You need to purchase and load the Morph++ packs for V4 and M4.

IsaoShi ( ) posted Sun, 05 July 2009 at 5:29 AM

We have to make an assumption about what you mean by "... when I click on any option...".
What options are you talking about? A screenshot would be perfect.

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

raven ( ) posted Sun, 05 July 2009 at 2:24 PM

file_434213.jpg

Actually hborre, just to clarify, there is no need to buy the Morphs++ packs for basic expressions as the base figures come with both expression and viseme morphs . This screencap shows where they are when the head is selected, note there are no additional morph packs loaded.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 05 July 2009 at 2:30 PM

I stand corrected, raven.  Completely forget about the basic install; I usually rely on existing pose packages then change the dial values according to the expressions I desire.

raven ( ) posted Sun, 05 July 2009 at 5:39 PM

No problem. I remember when for some figures even basic expression morphs did have to be injected :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.