Tue, Oct 22, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: I can't open the Pendarra2.pz3 file

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:05 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:24 AM

anyone run into problems with that gorgeous fairy gal? it looks for these missing files: RingVERTex2.bmp PonderaOrsanaNehmen.jpg P4lashmap.jpg PonderaOrsanaNehmen.jpg and everytime I tell it I don't want to search for missing files, it crashes Poser....ugh...I was so anxious to try her out...:>)

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:13 AM

For a quick test, you can create fake texture files with those names. (20x20 pixel, white) The character schould load with them, abeit not in his/her real beauty. ;)

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:28 AM

It does not crash for me, but it took 20 minutes to load, and then gave me an untextured doll. :-( She is so gorgeous, and I can't wait to see her fixed.

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

shawnvb ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 3:05 PM

I just had the same problem Dizzie. Poser asked if I wanted to continue looking for the texture and then it locked up on me.

MoonShade ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2001 at 3:30 PM

This is usually caused when the author puts files in the archive that are not named exactly as they are referenced in the library file. Read the readme.txt file to see if there are any conversion instructions. Sometimes (particularly with bump maps) authors upload files that are in a different format because they take up less space. You then have to convert them. Some times the author just goofs & includes the wrong files which are usually files that were used in the character's developement. Also, make sure you followed all the instructions for file placement. If the file is not where Poser thinks it should be you will have to point to it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.