Sun, Oct 6, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Anyone tried a photobook?

Sambucus ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 6:00 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 1:13 AM

I turn 65 tomorrow and the kida (Kids.Haha) decided they`d like to buy me something better than the usual bottle of falling down water. Is there anything better? Anyway, I saw this site
www.cewe-photobooks.co.uk and wondered if anyone had tried it or something similar and what the finished book was like. Be nice to have all my best pics in hardback. Got ripped off with a slide converting site once so a bit wary but this does look like the real deal.

cmcc ( ) posted Sat, 04 July 2009 at 8:10 AM · edited Sat, 04 July 2009 at 8:11 AM

i've been tempted to get one too. photobucket has one you can buy as well.

Computer Art by Charles McChesney

johnyf ( ) posted Sun, 05 July 2009 at 12:29 PM

Happy Birthday, old man! lol

Lown ( ) posted Sun, 05 July 2009 at 2:58 PM

Happy Birthday! I have a couple of hardcover books ordered from iFolor.fi (they only deliver to finland so that doesnt help you) one is full of my best work and the other is pictures of my daughter and they both look great.
It was all done online, first you download a small program to design the layout, cover, text etc. then upload the finished layout to them. The book was delivered in about a week. It cost something like 25-30euros.
In fact any photo printing place here can do all manner of photo products, books, mousemats, cups, tshirts etc.etc. I assume you can get the same back in the UK. Actually, im going back home to the Isle of Wight tommorow for a two week holiday, cant wait!!!
So yeah, go for it, its a great idea.
Just make sure the images you want in the book are large enough so they look nice and crisp when printed, at the very least 1200x800.

Sambucus ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2009 at 6:30 AM

Yep, think I`ll give it a go. Thanks all. 

Ardiva ( ) posted Sun, 12 July 2009 at 9:35 PM

Happy Birthday!!
<3

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2009 at 8:20 AM

Happy birthday Sambucus, we're right behind you...lol...I should look as good at your age.

Sambucus ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2009 at 11:29 AM

No no, thats not me, thats Ug. You wouldnt want to look like me, believe me.  I look like a god. Ive got the hair and beard of Jehova, the belly of Buddah and the knockers of Venus. Not a good look. 

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2009 at 12:22 PM

Mmmm...sounds sexy! :b_funny:

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2009 at 9:30 PM

Happy Birthday Alan. You exaggerate, unless you've changed a whole lot since I visited England. Tell June I said hello.

Sambucus ( ) posted Tue, 14 July 2009 at 4:29 AM

Thanks Ang. June says hello back.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.