Tue, Oct 22, 10:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Prints

IO4 ( ) posted Sun, 12 July 2009 at 5:10 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:41 AM

Hi, I was just wondering if Renderosity has any plans for a print service on the site. I'm sure there are many artists here would love to be able to sell some of their images as prints or posters, and like me, would like to do it here at Rendo where our galleries are. I think it would be a great addition to the site.

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena

Greebo ( ) posted Sun, 12 July 2009 at 7:44 AM

They used to offer prints, but I think it got scrapped as being too expensive,

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2009 at 11:12 AM

We used to offer the prints but it didn't go over very good at all. We have discussed bringing this back and we might sometime in the future.

Thank you

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2009 at 12:23 PM

if you don't need a huge sized print, try the photo printers at your local walmart /supermarket.. the ones where you can bring pics in on a flashdrive to print out.. they should do a pretty good job and not a bad price.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.