Sun, Sep 15, 5:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: two queries:- body peircing and Vicky clothes

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 2:11 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

I seem to be always asking for help. I need nose studs and/or eyebrow rings for p4. I know I have seen them, but can't locate on a search, please help. Also Vicky has so many more nice clothes than p4, can they be altered to fit p4. Don't suggest I buy Vicky, because I have no morphs for her, and do have some of Travelers wonderful morphs to turm p4 into elf/fairy, which is what I mainly draw.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

whoopdat ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 2:47 AM

For jewelry, do a search for "rings" in the free stuff, or head over to the 3dcommune and do a search in the free stuff for "maclean" and you should get some hits. Maclean has a nice little package of rings that I use a lot. I really can't answer your clothing question, but I'll take a guess anyway and say that it could be done. It wouldn't conform properly, though, unless you went in and edited the mesh itself. Maybe someone else can provide a better answer for you on that though. Hope it helps.

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 2:52 AM

Thankyou, went to 3d commune and found just what I needed.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

whoopdat ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 11:39 AM

Cool! There's some good stuff there. And I think those rings look really good with a silver reflection map instead of gold. :)

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2001 at 2:26 AM

hmmm possible. I am trying to create a jokey, very english image of a female Westham supporter, complete with spiked hair and doc martens, maybe she couldn't afford gold. ps she has to be a fairy, cos I'm known locally as the weirdo who draws fairies. Its quite a project

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.