Sat, Sep 21, 9:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser in Bryce 4 :-(

Cyris ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 1999 at 8:01 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 6:16 PM

i know this is not the newest question (sorry) i want to import a poser figure in Bryce 4 but i got allways the damned invalid format message :-(( i put the IK in poser off before i exported the figure but it didnt work. any help ? thanx Cyris

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 1999 at 9:37 AM

It may be your props that are causing the problem. Here's what you do: Make sure they are in OBJ format and that they have proper UV mapping before you import them into Poser. Steve Cox' UVmapper should do the trick. -Jeff H.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 1999 at 10:03 AM

I have known cases in a prop imported into my oser 3 and then it was in an exported .OBJ file, that some of the vt numbers in its f lines came out as 0 and a few as VERY BIG NEGATIVE NUMBERS, and I had to clean them out with a text editor before my Bryce 3.1 would accept the .OBJ file.

Cyris ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 1999 at 1:56 PM

1000 thanx now it works :-) the 3ds file was the reason Cyris

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 1999 at 2:27 PM

Cyris, There is a tutorial on the Zone 5 Site that I think you will like. If you are a Bryce 4 and a Poser user it will give some tricks. http://www.mindspring.com/~zonefive/ Under Tutorials Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Cyris ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 1999 at 2:59 PM

Spike, i`ve got it it is very usefull for me many thanx Cyris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.