Fri, Sep 20, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 5 Install Problem

JackBeNimble ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2001 at 4:02 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 3:29 PM

I feel like a complete idiot asking this, but has anyone had trouble installing the new Bryce 5 upgrade? I owned Bruce 4 and 3D and 2..none of the serial numbers work when it asks me for a previous version. Am I doing something stupid? I will call Corel tomorrow for help, but would like to use it today. Is there something I need to do special when enetering my serial # from 4???

clay ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2001 at 4:32 PM

You're not an idiot, there are install problems with the upgrade, contact Corel tomorrow and they will give you a serial number that works, you might check their website out too, I think I heard they would have a technical area set up for that specific problem.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 12:16 AM

Now if your installing Bryce over Bruce that might be part of the problem lol.

JIMM ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 10:44 AM

Thanks to this forum I was able to purchase and install Bryce 5 upgrade with a Minimum of hassle. First know your previous Bryce version as well as serial number, if it was from metacreations call Corel as only their versions serial number works. after giving your new & old serialnumbers you will be given a proper old serial number. P.S what is the cheapest price any of you has seen the Bryce 5 upgrade for.

Tammy ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 12:50 PM

Comp Usa supposedly has had it for 149 with a 50 dollar instant rebate making the price $99 there are several in the past few days that report getting it for this. I dont know how long the instant rebate lasts

JackBeNimble ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 8:28 PM

Thanks folks. I spoke to Corel support today and after bouncing from tech support to customer support I finally was given a serial number that works. It seems that they have problems with the serial numbers issued by MetaCreations. I got my copy for $99 from CompUSA. Corel sells the upgrade for $149.

Zoot ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 12:38 PM

No installation probs at all... I installed my B5 upgrade over my MetaCreation Bryce 4 version without any probs. Maybe the problem is whether you are a registered user or not...? -Zoot

JackBeNimble ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 6:36 PM

Nope...have been a registered user for all versions of Bryce from 2-4. They told me that some serial #'s from Metacreations didn't work. None of my serial numbers from 2-3 didn't wok either. They have haad quite a few calls on this already.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.