Sun, Sep 22, 2:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: August 2009 Forum Challenge "Kitchen & Tableware"

AnnLady ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2009 at 2:28 PM

file_437129.jpg

This is much better than my Sons arty effort.

jcpowell ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2009 at 2:49 PM

file_437133.jpg

Macro of cheese grater being washed...converted to black & white.

J:woot:e

WEBSITE - www.jcpowellphotography.com

FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/JCPowellPhotography

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2009 at 3:59 PM

LOL @ Ann and David!    We all have our own vision.  I would take away the wooden spoons, turn the mortar and pestle around 90 degrees, and shoot it from the front (with the pestle to the right) ... and then not show you the whole thing! 

Love the water on the cheese grater, Joe!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2009 at 4:03 PM

file_437139.jpg

Middle of the month ... time for my second shot!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

lejimi ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 12:27 AM
Online Now!

The grail !!!

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 3:02 AM

LOL!   Yeah ... it's been in my kitchen all this time! 

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 3:05 AM

Awesome Tara :)))

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 12:39 PM

Love having peeks into everyone's kitchens, cabinets, freezers, sinks and whatnot. Does that make me voyeuristic?

: ~ O

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 12:42 PM

file_437205.jpg

Ok I finally got my act together, new computer is where I want it, keyboard is hooked up, cat is no longer standing in front of the monitor so I can see what I'm doing...

So here is this morning's effort.

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 2:01 PM

I can smell it from here ... glorious!!!

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2009 at 12:56 AM

Yep. the spices are cool...good job! I like the nice 'H grail' too.

seeyus  T

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2009 at 6:46 AM

file_437322.jpg

chieff prutz stuff

minder is meer

Fred255 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2009 at 8:09 AM

Nice one Martin!  Knowing you are a chef I was wondering when you were going to post here

ecurb - The Devil

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2009 at 8:11 AM

minder is meer

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2009 at 8:21 AM

That's fabulous!  I love all that light and steel.

MrsLubner ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 1:21 AM

file_437474.jpg

I use plastic...LOL

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

bakapo ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 9:55 AM

file_437510.jpg

tea time!

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 10:43 AM

they are very nice

ecurb - The Devil

redchilicat ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 11:55 AM

file_437527.jpg

Some African carved spoons that hang in my kitchen for decoration.

redchilicat ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 12:23 PM

file_437530.jpg

My last one, a Spanish olive oil bottle.

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 1:47 PM

WOW I like those

ecurb - The Devil

MrsLubner ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 2:17 PM

Excellent perspectives on both shots.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 7:45 PM

Wowww ... great stuff, everybody! 

What happened to Ronnie?  I thought he was going to brave his way into the kitchen with his camera.  Hey RJ!  Hey!  Wake up, Sweetie! 

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 8:24 PM

Excelent recent entries keep them coming...

seeyus  T

Fred255 ( ) posted Fri, 21 August 2009 at 3:13 PM · edited Fri, 21 August 2009 at 4:11 PM

I don't think Ronnie knows what a kitchen is!  Ronnie it's the room with the refrigerator in.  You know the big cold cupboard that lights up when you open the door you get food from it.

ecurb - The Devil

PD154 ( ) posted Fri, 21 August 2009 at 4:30 PM

Aha that's what it's called )...Only beer in my fridge!!!Kitchens and me don't mix mate :) Actually, I had rather forgotten about the challenges, I'll have to see what I can come up with :)

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 21 August 2009 at 7:46 PM

Excellent!  Glad we were able to get your attention, Sweetie!  There must be SOMEthing in the kitchen you can identify!  LOL!  Bottle opener?    Corkscrew?  Shot glass? 

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 10:02 AM

LOL auntie, trust you :)... I will come up with something soon, and Pssst!...It won't involve wearing anything on my head, Promise :b_grin:

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 2:22 PM

Dang.  That's one of my favorite shots!    I actually saved that one to my hard drive. 

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 2:25 PM

LOL I lost it thanks the good lord Wise nod

Fred255 ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 2:41 PM

file_437706.jpg

Here is a close up of a salt and pepper pot.

ecurb - The Devil

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 5:42 PM

Nice closeup, David!  I love the glass and chrome.

@ RJ:  Do you want me to send it to you, Sweetie?  That colander is classic.  You might need it again one day! 

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 5:45 PM

Oh do please auntie, I have forgotten what a blast it was, and it was initially for honey if you recall :)

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 5:54 PM

I do recall!  :)  I found that quite sweet the day I spend an hour looking (and FINALLY finding) the damned thing.  Check your e-mail in a few!

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 5:56 PM

Thanks my dear :):):)

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 6:18 PM

file_437716.jpg

Yeah yeah I lnow hurrah huzzah put the flags out Ronnie has uploaded, with my new found passion for insect/floral macros, somehow the kitchen is not the place, unless of course we have a plague of roaches ewwwwww perish the thought!...So here is my coffee mug and a bag of rich roast and the little ballon whisk for stiring. all done PWL

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 7:17 PM

Good one Ronnie! Wonderful caramella tone and cute whisk.

seeya  T

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 9:15 PM

file_437721.jpg

Yay!  Nice one, RJ!  Keep going ... you can post a total of three, you know?   This is my last one ...

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:05 PM

file_437877.jpg

PJ mentioned some plastic ware. Party is more fun at least visually with these plastic fingerfood darts. They not glow in the dark thou...gggr. Swords for the boys, stars for the girls, little cups for the grown ups...lol.

seeyus  T

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:07 PM

What a great one Tunde, those colours are really neat!

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:07 PM

I like this!  Bright and colourful!

ecurb - The Devil

redchilicat ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:09 PM

WOW!  All of the recent entries are great and I LOVE the colors in yours Tunde!

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:13 PM

Still got a few days left!  I'm planning next month.  Should be fun but a little harder.  I want to try and stretch your photographic abilities. I hope you will  all up for the challenge.

ecurb - The Devil

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:15 PM

As long as it keeps me out of the kitchen, bring it! :b_grin:

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:24 PM · edited Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:25 PM

It may do it may not.  It will depend on what you want to photograph.  You could be in the kitchen, up on the roof, in the garden.  Or in the sea.  That will be up to you.  Intrigued!  I hope so!  All will be revealed soon.

ecurb - The Devil

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:25 PM

lol...Ronnie....and long as it is keeps me out of the garage or shed...lol.

seeyus  T

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:29 PM

Tunde lol!, you may have to go to the shed and shoot spiders, up for it? LOL!..I am sure it'll be a great challennge david, but as for the roof, with my fear of heights that's 100% out of the question :)

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:34 PM · edited Mon, 24 August 2009 at 6:35 PM

file_437881.jpg

Here's some dishwasher tablets, (From the kitchen) arrrrgggggg!!! I thought they made a cool pattern when arranged like this.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 8:53 PM

Ummmmm, Ronnie.....
why does your dishwasher need tablets? Did you give it a headache?

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 9:24 PM

No I didn't Yvonne, it had been on the booze all night and had a hangover, hehehehe

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.