Mon, Oct 7, 2:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: help lost window

captbear ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2009 at 12:56 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

hello  i did a newee mistake i closed the picyure preview in the materals tab. and can't seem to get it back... have all the other windows.. help please.

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2009 at 1:35 AM

I don't think you can actually "close" the document preview window, although you can put it some place where you can't see it.  Try pulling down the Window menu -> Document Window Size and make the dimensions very large, see if that makes it easier to find.

My Freebies

LukeA ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2009 at 1:36 AM

You either closed the file you were working on and have to reopen it or you maximized the window and need to resize it.

LukeA

My latest novel

captbear ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2009 at 11:28 AM

your right i figured it out right after the post.to much coffee not enuf sleep :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.