Sun, Oct 6, 9:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - Why Do Men Die First?

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 2:43 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 1:52 AM
Forum Moderator

**Just got this......from a woman.

Why do men die first?

This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries, but, now we know.

It requires a bit of explanation first:

1. If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race ... you're a male chauvinist.
  2. If you stay home and do the housework ... you're a pansy.
  3. If you work too hard ... there's never any time for her. If you don't work enough ..... you're a good-for-nothing bum.
  4. If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay ... this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay ..... you should get off your lazy behind and find something better.
  5. If you get a promotion ahead of her ... that is favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you ..... it's equal opportunity.
  6. If you mention how nice she looks ... it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet ...... it's male indifference.
  7. If you cry ... you're a wimp. If you don't ...... you're an insensitive bastard.
  8. If you make a decision without consulting her ....... you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.
  9. If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy ... that's domination. If SHE asks you ... it's a favour.
  10. If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear ... you're a pervert. If you don't ... you're gay.
  11. If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape ... you're sexist.. If you don't ... you're unromantic.
  12. If you try to keep yourself in shape ...... you're vain. If you don't ... you're a slob.
  13. If you buy her flowers ... you're after something. If you don't ... you're not thoughtful.
  14. If you're proud of your achievements ... you're full of yourself. If you don't ... you're not ambitious.
  15. If she has a headache ... she's tired. If you have a headache ...... you don't love her anymore.
  16. If you want it too often.... you're oversexed.. If you don't ... there must be someone else.

Why do men die first?

Because they want to!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

AgentSmith ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 3:33 PM

Simply awesome.  ;o)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 6:23 PM

LOL...I got divorced and plan on outliving all my ex's.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

goofygrape ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 8:37 PM

here here
you hit it rite on the head
my wife of 30+ years and I get along just fine,she lives in an other state.
hehe

staigermanus ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 9:24 PM

LOL

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 10:59 PM · edited Wed, 26 August 2009 at 10:59 PM

Quote - 15. If she has a headache ...

Then she does a better job cooking dinner.
Women should have headaches more often. 😉

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2009 at 1:42 AM

ROFL

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2009 at 9:10 AM

Good to see the first woman to post to this thread has a well evolved sense o humour...Hiya Sandie.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

pumeco ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2009 at 8:26 AM

lol !!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.