Thu, Sep 19, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: SIMOM SEZ - Let's see some PETS

jcpowell ( ) posted Fri, 31 July 2009 at 1:47 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pics of your pets or someone you know!

This is my neighbors new puppy JACK - Fox Terrier/Basenji mix

J😄e

WEBSITE - www.jcpowellphotography.com

FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/JCPowellPhotography

nongo ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2009 at 8:17 PM

file_435974.jpg

**Is this really a hard Simon or is everyone out, being busy, this summer??   Here's 'Mocha Blue'  she's a real sweetie!!!**

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2009 at 3:19 AM

file_436012.jpg

Next week I am busy so I can not respond first, I would not be able  to start a new Simon. But here it is now my gorgeous fluffy girl, Lilly. Bluepoint birman.

Joe good idea to share our pet companion. Jack looks funny with his spotted tummy and Akemi, your cat have a wonderful eyes color.

hope to see more fluffy and feathery friends...seeya  T

Fred255 ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2009 at 6:40 PM

I wish I could, my cat died a few years ago.

ecurb - The Devil

GhostBear1890 ( ) posted Fri, 07 August 2009 at 3:46 PM

My little rescued girl....Harley

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 7:26 PM

file_437218.jpg

I just buried my favorite pet a week ago yesterday. :( Doesn't she have a sweet face? She was one of the two "house bunnies" I have. I never thought a rabbit could be that loving, but she had the most wonderful little personality! She is missed mightily!!! She is buried in our back yard and my husband made a plaque that reads 'Love the Fuzz" and the date. Even HE got teary eyed when we buried her.

Sorry to gloom up such a wonderful Simon Says, I guess I just needed a few shoulders to cry on!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

bakapo ( ) posted Sun, 16 August 2009 at 9:16 PM

awww, I'm sorry about your rabbit.
hugs

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2009 at 7:04 AM

I will get one up soon..well, we know when we have a pet and love it and see that affection returned..we know some day tears will be there and not our  pet.   As for me, I believe their spirits have lifted to a loftier and wonderful place.  

In the meantime, I have 5 cats to feed in a moment!   Three of them take turns wanting to walk on this keypad...now all remind me it is breakfast time.   Enjoy every moment.                  Tom.

Meowgli ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2009 at 10:58 AM

file_437265.jpg

A fun shot from the weekend - Canon kitty takes a self portrait =D

Adam Edwards Photography

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2009 at 7:37 AM

file_437323.jpg

Wow..what a self portrait!  That one is very funny.

This photo from me is Molly, newest addition.  I have no clue what her life was like before rescue but she has some problems to work out, hopefully to work out.  She is a nice kitty but wants to stay by herself and hesitates to venture throughout our home.   She is accepting the other cats better as time passes.

bakapo ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2009 at 9:56 PM

file_437461.jpg

this is my Yeesha.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 8:06 AM

file_437495.jpg

Don't have a recent one at work with me, but here's an IR shot of my cat Timmy outdoors after eating a snack. :')  He's become an indoor cat lately after some punk shot him in the head with a BB gun. :

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

bentchick ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 11:47 PM

OMGosh!!! That Canon Kitty is toooooo adorable!!! :)

Kim Hawkins

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 8:57 PM · edited Sat, 22 August 2009 at 8:58 PM

file_437720.jpg

What adorable critters, every one!  Here is my neice's new kitten, she rescued her from the alley behind her house.

Sorry to hear your bunny passed Bentchick, amazing how they can worm their way into our hearts.

Tom, we had a rescue kitty years ago that opted to live in my son's room. She never came out of it, was terrified in one of the other cats came in. We ended up putting her food & water bowls and a litter box in the room and kept the door closed so the others wouldn't scare her.. She was content with just that room and so happy to have somewhere to be.

Meowgli, too funny!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 9:18 PM · edited Sat, 22 August 2009 at 9:20 PM

Well, today our rescued lady made a big move...from "her" part of the house to my lovely wife's bedroom and on the bed.  Ours is not a large house but she had to go down the hall, past the living room and places the other kitties generally hang out.   She did it, jumped on the bed and joined my wife doing some woman thing..toenail polish, looking at shoes for tomorrow...who knows.   Then Molly made it back to her normal part of the house with no problems.  She must have moved very fast and picked a time the other kitties were napping.  Well, she did it twice with no incidents, not a fuss or growl.  I am proud of her.

In her way, she has a lot to overcome but is glad to have this place to live.

Poetess,  that is a beautiful little kitten.  I this a little girl?  Female cats seem to have those fine colors more than males.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 8:45 PM

file_437895.jpg

Yes Tom, I do believe it is a little female kitten. Calico males are pretty rare.

Here is a shot of one of our nose twitchers. all black except for 4 white paws. She's pretty much full size now, but as you can see from the photo she started out pretty little.

bentchick ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 10:28 AM

Awwwww!!! Look at that sweet face! I love that the paws are white, how cute!

Kim Hawkins

nongo ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2009 at 2:48 PM

**Ok, check this out...  

**http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeoT66v4EHg

bakapo ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2009 at 3:52 PM

:)
that's so cool!

Meowgli ( ) posted Wed, 02 September 2009 at 8:24 AM

file_438549.jpg

"smile if  you're a kitten..."  :)

for those who have been following the development of our newest family member, there has been a bit of a funny news.... when my step-sister took "her" to the vets to get her innoculations and whatnot, the vet told her that actually, Zoe was a boy!! guess we'll have to change that pink collar for a blue one before he gets old enough to notice!! .... in fairness it wasn't our fault though, the family who gave him to us introduced him as a girl...! anyway his name is now Snoopy, and after a few initial hisses is now becoming firm friends with our dog Millie... =)

Adam

Adam Edwards Photography

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Thu, 10 September 2009 at 8:26 PM

file_439194.jpg

Awwww Meowgli, cute kitty, whatever it's sex, although he does look like that collar weighs him down a bit.

And I love when dogs and cats get along. My Cleo (cat) and Riley (dog) are best buds. Is Millie a corgi?

Here's another of our critters, Toma (aka Grouch) who really marches to the beat of a different drummer. He was a stray who showed up one day, we fed him and he promptly moved into the garage, steadfastly refusing to leave, until I opened the door and said "well, c'mon in, what's one more?"

onnetz ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2009 at 11:28 PM

file_439717.jpg

This is Sequoia. She is papillon and pomeranian.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or play with it,

just pee on it and walk away. :-)

I wouldnt have to manage my anger

if people would manage their stupidity......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.