Wed, Sep 18, 4:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 37

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 5:02 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Welcome to the 37th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2009

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links

HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 5:43 PM · edited Sun, 13 September 2009 at 5:44 PM

**Congrats to all who were selected.. This was an exceptional week  !!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Fred255 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:06 PM · edited Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:06 PM

**I agree with Bruce An exceptional week!  Thank you Martin for choosing one of mine.  Being one of the selectors does not make it any easier for me to be selected, in fact probably harder, so it's a real honour.

Well done to each and every one here.  You guys make this site what it is THE BEST!!!!**

ecurb - The Devil

THROBBE ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:25 PM

**And I agree with David! This is a fantastic site with outstanding photo artists and a great staff!

Thank you for selecting one of my pieces! I am truly honored!

Congrats to all who were selected this week!**

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:41 PM · edited Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:42 PM

Such a great selection!  As a matter of fact, two of them were shots I forwarded to an RR friend who's not feeling well enough to be here right now.  (I love it when I love the shots you've chosen!)  There aren't many here I missed seeing last week.  What a standout bunch of images! 

Congratulations to everyone with images in Week 37, and a big thank you and hugs to the staff for your hard work.  You guys are awesome!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:48 PM

Thankyou for choosing one of mine.....a really great set of images :o)

Guidonr1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 7:18 PM

Thanx a lot for choosing one of my images i appreciate it!

bmac62 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 9:37 PM

What a wonderful way to begin a new week! Thanks a million for selecting a photo of mine. You all are the BEST!!!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

BessieB ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 1:07 AM

Thank you so very much for choosing one of my pieces to be in this gallery, I am delighted and greatly honoured.

Thanks to staff and congrats to all featuring this week

Susan

isabella_2 ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 2:00 AM

thanks from Italy!
Isa

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 3:00 AM

Hi everybody,
I was really amazed to be in LWITG for my come back in Renderosity ! I suppose there are very few portraits of politicians here, Mr Bayrou would certainly be proud of this :laugh:
Thanks a lot to the staff !!! and congratulations to the others, I had the pleasure to see a lot of beautiful pics.
Have a great new week!
Laurence

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 3:32 AM

A special thank you for selecting my photo for the gallery. It 'a great honor esssere with artists all excellent.
Mario

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 7:05 AM

Congrats to all selected... There are some wonderful images presented here! Thank you to the staff  for all your hard work!
Hugs, Carin xx

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 7:33 AM

It gets harder and harder to select the weekly picks.
Amazing photo-art everyone, keep it up!
:)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 9:12 AM · edited Mon, 14 September 2009 at 9:14 AM

congrats to all, indeed lots of high quality postings this week

minder is meer

frankie96 ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 11:02 AM

Thank you very much for the selection....and congratulations to all the others so chosen...
Fenton

RickGot ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 11:04 AM

Thank you so much for choosing one of my photos for this gallery.  Looking at the photos posted to Renderosity each week can be pretty humbling, what with the breadth of talent on display here.  I am truly honored to be included here.

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 2:11 PM

Big thank you to the Staff for choosing and creating such wonderful collection of the photographs.
I am happy to find one of mine images in the collage. Congratulations to everybody selected.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

MossSphere ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 2:57 PM

Wow, thanks for selecting one of my images for the LWITG ! ! It's really brightened up my day!

Congratulations to everyone selected this week, I'm honoured  to be in your company.

Cheers

Moz.

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 3:39 PM

I tell you the feeling never changes when you get picked ,it gives a great boost to your confidence :o)..Thanks as always and I am truly honoured to be in this company of fantastic artists ..

Mick

JuliaKretsch ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 3:40 PM

Thank you so much! I am honored!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 6:55 PM

Outstanding photography this week and congratulations to all those selected for this. I see so many advances and new techniques being tried, and tried so very successfully!  Thanks, Bruce for a great job, once again, on the collage and for keeping this recognition going from week to week.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

tommorules ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2009 at 1:12 PM

Thank you very much for selecting my pic, am having a bit of a tough time in life at the moment so this has given me a real lift!! Thanks also to the team for your hard work in putting all these stonking photos together.

Doriutz ( ) posted Wed, 16 September 2009 at 3:13 PM

Wonderful gallery... I'm honoured to be selected. Thank you! :)

Mansaards ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2009 at 5:30 AM

A stunning selection - well done to all

Val

:-)

Mousson ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 10:46 AM

Congrats to all who!!!

tricksta ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 6:41 AM

thanks to everyone.... again im honoured and proud to be such greats :) thank you all :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.