Thu, Sep 19, 9:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Looking For.....!

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 4:20 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:50 PM

I'm after a good quality M60 heavy machine gun as used during the Vietnam war. I've looked in a few places but can't find one.
While I'm willing to pay for a good one, I draw the line at turbosquid prices!! [LOL].
TIA!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Booker5 ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 6:57 AM

Attached Link: Panko M60

Panko has one in the MP here.

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 7:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/productdetail.asp?productID=1930

What about the one in VanishingPoint's "Vietnam AddOn Pack" ? If it's one you've already considered, please say how it differs from what you're wanting.

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 7:47 AM

Thanks guys, I did a RMP search and it came up with zip, so I didn't see the Panko one!
That will prolly do, but I'd like to see some renders with it and if the "lid" [wrong term] comes up and thew ammo belt needs to fit through too!
Thanks again, appreciated!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 4:24 PM

Free one in .obj but bo textures & no ammo belt.

http://www.oyonale.com/modeles.php?lang=en&page=57 

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 4:29 PM

Thanks, I'll take a look, appreciated!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.