Sun, Oct 6, 6:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery - 38

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 7:38 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:29 PM

**Welcome to the 38th Edition ****
of
Last Week in the Gallery 2009
We sure miss Bruce -- there were some technical difficulties this week that I'm sure
he would have handled brilliantly. Please excuse the format presentation,
we're working to correct it.  There is no other collage page this week, this is it!
The links to the gallery images are active in the thumbnails below.

**Color of fall                                            ** Island Beach - IR          
** by delikatna3399                                             by TwoPynts

**high on a mountain                                         ** **DIALOGUES     
**    by tralfaz                                                      by PR0XIM0 **

A scared harmless creature                                 ** Watch Your Six.        
by apo43
                                                         by
PD154

Peggie S.-Shining                                     Open and shut  
by Engine3429                                             by  anmes

**Dragonfly                                                       ** Water drops
by morningglory                                                   by fairyfreak  

**September Morning                                ** Confusing      
  by Digitaleagle                                            by MC-Jay-One

Wedding Dance III                                                      "Desert Rain"           
by webcruiser                                                  by West_coaster07

The Freaky Lightbulb                                             Urban sunset        
by wonderworld                                               by Alex_Antonov

Sneaking the puppy to bed ...                                                       Accord                  
by kimariehere                                                               by geetargeek

The Sentinel                                                 surf and sand
by ACue                                                       by zoren

Grey Heron at Coy Pond                                               No comment...          
by durleybeachbum                                                  by marybelgium    

London Panoramic: Hampton Court Palace                             Japanese steps             
     by A_Joker_B                                                           by [moonysun

](../../mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=323904)                               
            ~ Petit Chef ~                                                       office from 1840's plantation house
by virginiese                                                                          by jocko500    

empty                                                         downtown 3
   by nikolais                                                      by AndreiR

Girasoli sunflowers                                 Making An Entrance
by jarmila                                                  by auntietk

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 7:38 AM · edited Mon, 21 September 2009 at 7:39 AM

Great job everyone, another stellar week!
I'm honored to be among you.

:b_cool:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 7:54 AM

Thank you so much for this wonderful honor and it humbles me to be reconized along with this group of artists. Congratulations to each selected and thank you to the staff for your tireless work to make this art community such a pleasure to be apart of. 

Royce

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 9:54 AM

Stellar work! congratulations everyone chosen for this LWitG.  Thanks, Kort, for a great presentation.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 9:57 AM

Thank you so much for choosing one of my photos for this gallery. Congratulations to everyone selected this week, I'm honoured  to be in your company !
Mary
Belgium

virginiese ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 10:41 AM

What an excellent selection of beautiful photos ! Congrats to all the nominees and thanks for the honor of being one of them :-)
Have a great day !

Virginie

AndreiR ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 11:24 AM

Congratulations to everyone who was chosen for this selection! I am really honored to see my picture among such great works! Thank you!!!

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 11:28 AM

I am honoured to be included for this showcase, thanks to the team for their hard work, and many congrats to the other artists chosen, great job Kort :)

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

zoren ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 12:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fzoren/

thank you for this recognition... {photomerging) has been a challenging direction to take.

congratulations to all those who create and post excellent work here at Rendo....

~ zoren

fairyfreak ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 12:09 PM

Thank you so much for the recogition. I'm overwhelmed!

MC-Jay-One ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 12:10 PM

Thank you very much for choosing one of my pictures and congrats to the other chosen !

nikolais ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 12:57 PM

Thanks for the honor of being  chosen for such a wonderful company. Nikolay

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 1:20 PM

Congratulations to everyone.   Wonderful work here :)  A feast for the eyes ~

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 1:47 PM

Congratulations to everyone! Its an honor to be considered amongst such gifted photographers. Such a kudos merely spurs one to get better and better. Well done all and keep up the great work!

• Joe

West_coaster07 ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 5:26 PM

Very humbled... thank you for including me and congrats to everyone!!

morningglory ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 7:00 PM

Thanks  for including one of mine with all the other great works here.  Another fine week here at Renderosity.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2009 at 9:55 PM

It's a joy to have an image chosen for LWITG, and I'm happy as a clam to be in such wonderful company!  Congrats to everyone with an image here.  Many thanks and big hugs to the staff for getting this done ... it can't have been easy without Bruce!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

wonderworld ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 4:22 AM

What a delicious suprise and VERY flattered to have my photo included. Thanks so much!! Cynthia

emmecielle ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 10:44 AM

Congratulations to all! Wonderful photos!  :-)

Alex_Antonov ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 1:25 PM

Thank you so much for choosing one of my photos for this gallery. Congratulations to everyone selected this week!

jarmila ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 2:51 PM

I'm glad to have one of my first pictures here, very kind of you. Very nice photos on this side,this week..

prutzworks ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2009 at 4:25 AM · edited Wed, 23 September 2009 at 4:27 AM

congrats to all!
&  thanx Kort for making this collection

minder is meer

jocko500 ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2009 at 6:24 PM

cool stuff

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

bmac62 ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 9:06 AM

Whoa, I almost forgot Week 38 was upon us and soon it will be gone. Wonderful photos...congrats to all the chosen.  You all highly deserve the recognition and week's worth of fame:-)

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

tizjezzme ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 10:29 AM

Congratulations to all who were selected; all of which deserve special recognition.  Keep up the great work ... !!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Meisiekind ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 1:42 PM

Wonderful selection and congrats to all recognised here!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Mousson ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 2:13 PM

Congratulations to everyone !!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.