Wed, Oct 2, 10:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Poser 8 killed my cat!

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 6:44 PM

Now it's all falling into place.

Ordered Poser 8, waited two weeks.

Followed up with S/M and UPS, both swear it was delivered.

Never found a package.  UPS shows me scan of acceptance form.  Small pawprint on signature line.

Just checked catbox.  Small bits of undigested CD plastic and shredded paper mixed in with litter.

Cats seem fine, except for the smug looks.

S/M advises neither they nor the carrier are responsible for interception by felines.

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2009 at 7:02 PM

Sounds to me like your computer overheated check that your pc fan is operating and that it is not clogged with cat hair, for everything to drop dead lke that could also be a driver virus attacking your computers drivers for your hard drives and monitor.

maybe time to take your pc in for a check up.

Peelo ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2009 at 9:02 PM

There is nothing greater in life than being loyal to a privately owned corporation and their shoddy products and elitist attitudes.  What are we, if not loyal consumers.? I consume, therefore I am. Cats be damned.

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 7:41 PM
Site Admin

lol Vestmann, but how long does it take to render your hair each morning?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Vestmann ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 8:45 PM

Oh I only have Show Populated checked most days.  I only render them for special events.

Vestmann's Gallery

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 9:25 PM

roflmao

Vestmann ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 12:12 AM

Quote -  roflmao

lol I had to get out my Acronym dictionary for that one!

Vestmann's Gallery

MyCat ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 10:05 AM

Quote - Poser 8 killed my cat!

No it didn't, I'm right here!

(I'm just afraid to install it now.) :)

stepson ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 1:04 AM

Poser 8 has scaled my poor little dwarfs body to human size, and the DP has made all my parts work normally, now I'm out of a job.  :laugh:

Life is hard, but what a ride.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.