Mon, Sep 9, 6:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: rigging problem, mike 4

Swidhelm ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2009 at 12:24 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:30 AM

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems rigging shoes, boots, etc for mike 4. I've got two suits of armor on the go, both going well, but boots . . . not so much. I don't know if I'm missing something, but when I try to conform my rigs to mikes feet wierd things happen. With my first suit of armour the sabbatons bend funny and I have to manually zero them. That might be a case of memorizing, but not sure yet. But my new armour, dead simple setup and I get polygons that won't move, some that shoot way out, and with some poses the foot portion of the boot ends up a mangled mess above the ankle. And there are no polygons missing from any groups. I'm lost. It's the only area I have issues with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think I am just missing something simple, but I don't know.

Cheer
Darrin (Swidhelm)

Swidhelm ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2009 at 1:01 AM

You know, I think I found the problem. I think it was the fall off zones. I didn't re-adjust them for the new figure :P 

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2009 at 5:56 PM

Like to thank you for your alien and predator models Swidhelm, saw your topic posting here and was glad to have the chance to tell you how awesome your work is.

John

Swidhelm ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2009 at 6:09 PM

Quote - Like to thank you for your alien and predator models Swidhelm, saw your topic posting here and was glad to have the chance to tell you how awesome your work is.

John

Thanks man! Appreciate it! Glad you like the stuff!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.