Sun, Oct 6, 6:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: A film "reel" done in Poser/CP6

KoanMediaNYC ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 10:48 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 3:21 AM

Clips from films I've made this year using Poser/CP6.

http://www.vimeo.com/groups/posercarrara/videos/6826404

Feel free to join and/or comment. Hoping to ratchet it up a few notches going forward!

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 4:12 PM

Masterful!  BillBaggins might suggest gamma correcting in the future.  Everything seemed slightly too dark on my lcd.  That would be my only suggestion.

KoanMediaNYC ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 7:05 PM

Thanks for checking it out. If you have any animations feel free to post it up in the group... looking to grow it a bit, props to Poser/CP!  :)

1358 ( ) posted Fri, 02 October 2009 at 5:03 AM

nice work, and all hose cops milling around the police van looked fairly natural in thir movements... all they needed were some Tim Horton's boxes (J/K)

santicor ( ) posted Fri, 02 October 2009 at 1:29 PM

i had the same exact comment as 1358.....

very  fluid  human movements - especially the group of cops - but not  just  them.

congratulations  you  truly are one in  a million -  meaning - an artist who  animates in  Poser  and the figures  appear  real !

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115

efstarlet ( ) posted Fri, 02 October 2009 at 5:35 PM

I'm posting this link to the Poser Facebook page now, this is awesome!

Are you a Poser fan?  Show us on Facebook!

KoanMediaNYC ( ) posted Sat, 03 October 2009 at 9:35 AM

Sweet! Thanks for the feedback all - and feel free to post links wherever you'd like. (it's a shame but I honestly didn't know Poser had a Facebook page!) ;-)

And if I had time I would've given those cops a few Tim Horton boxes! Hopefully I will be posting more in the near future. There will definitely be more videos/info when my new site for 2931Studios.com goes up instead of the placeholder I have there now.

Cheers all.
d

ttheterr ( ) posted Sun, 04 October 2009 at 10:10 PM

Damn, I just saw this... all I can say is I gotta get on the ball with my animations! I'll be sharing this link myself, this is VERY impressive. Good job.

skuts ( ) posted Mon, 05 October 2009 at 9:29 AM

Excellent work. Really beautiful.

"Facts are the enemy of truth."

ShawnMcCarthy ( ) posted Mon, 05 October 2009 at 10:21 AM

Simply amazing, a work of art!

Shawn McCarthy
www.defyallchallenges.com

KoanMediaNYC ( ) posted Mon, 12 October 2009 at 1:34 PM

Thanks all - I appreciate the feedback, and I also appreciate the new members! Can't wait to see the goods! ;-)

OK, now Poser physics - I just started using this script and it's looking OK. However, I'm curious about the settings... below is a quick test I did using Pp as I am going to start adding more interaction between the characters in my flicks and I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a setting that is a little more realistic (density + bounce etc)...

I mean, I'm sure this guy would go down after taking a shot like that but maybe a little more realistic. (even though I like how he hits the deck) - I can't wait to get deeper into Poser physics. Should be Fuuuun. :)

See Test #1 here: http://www.vimeo.com/groups/posercarrara/videos/6751882

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.