Sun, Sep 22, 5:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: New .Mat

allengraph ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 1:26 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:23 AM

file_193530.jpg

I've been working on some new mats.I was thinking about uploading them if enough people are interested.

allengraph ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 2:25 AM

file_193531.jpg

here's another one

eh3d ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 2:30 AM

Oh yes PLEASE upload them. I'm very interested in the old Earth Map also the mat on the skull looks fantastic. Thank you! Eddy

the3dwizard ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 6:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.planet-3d.com

Upload them and they well download :)

pmoores ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 8:43 AM

Yes by all means upload. My user presets is only at 70 megs and 2-3x the standard ones from downloads.... Id gladly add more though,,, never can be enough.

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 8:51 AM

looking pretty cool!I like them

kaom ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 5:59 PM

Nice textures. You what is nice? The fact that all the great materials from the old Bryce 4 content CD work in Bryce 5. To me that's a bonus, especially with the new ones included with Bryce 5. Put em up, I'm sure people will love to download them. I really like the old style one. I'd like to get ahold of it, let us know when and where to get em. kaom

allengraph ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 11:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Topsectionid=2&WhatsNew=Yes

Check the free stuff section

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.