Tue, Oct 22, 2:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Monthly Challenge Award Graphics - Official Thread

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 11 September 2009 at 2:52 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:56 PM
Forum Moderator

In order to get the Monthly Challenges underway we need three graphics to award to the winners and a banner for the Entry Page. To do this I've set up a kind of mini-challenge.

You can see the current Bryce Awards here:
http://backroom.renderosity.com/~bryce/ChallengePage/bryce_challenge_page.htm

We need a banner/header Graphic and 3 award graphics.
So the challenge is......
Create a set of graphic images to be used in the Vue Monthly Challenges. Simples!

Each of the three award graphics should include the year (2009) and the placings. (1st, 2nd 3rd) Each of the award graphics should be identical except for the placings and basic colouration.

The header banner should be in the style of the Award Placement Graphics, but banner-like. ;-)

You'll have a secret vote on them and the winner gets his or her graphics used in the subsequent challenges AND get to set the first Vue Monthly Challenge!

Sizes:
500 x 125 @200kb for the banner
200 x 200 @200kb for the award graphic

The Entry Page is up. See the top of the pages for the links.

Entrants should present their work as one piece with the Banner at the top and the 3 awards beneath. In other words: All four elements should be in one render. However, each piece should also be created seperately and ready for use.

Have fun!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

mcw1917 ( ) posted Fri, 11 September 2009 at 5:25 PM

:thumbupboth:
Sounds like fun to me! I'll sure give it a try!
In fact, I was wondering when these challenges would reappear.  Thank you, Bryster!
Good luck everybody!  mcw1917

Mazedog ( ) posted Wed, 07 October 2009 at 10:22 PM

Looks like I saw the contest too late, it's already closed.  I would have liked to have entered.  I used to enjoy the monthly challenges when they used to have them here.

I couldn't find out who winner was.  Can someone point me where the results are?

Thanks

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 08 October 2009 at 1:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2783667

> Quote - I couldn't find out who winner was.  Can someone point me where the results are?

See linked thread.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.