Sun, Sep 22, 4:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Vicky Make Up Textures

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 12:34 PM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 5:20 PM

I need some tips?

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 12:53 PM

What kinds of tips? How to do it? What textures have the best textures? What colors look good on different skin textures? There is a makeup tutorial going up soon at my site that was donated to me that might help if you're looking for How To's.

Gawain ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 1:49 PM

Check out the fashion magazines. They always have great photos of the most current make-up styles and colors.

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 1:52 PM

Actually, this may sound dumb but some templates to help me paint in the right place those lines on her face template are confusing.

nplus ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 3:39 PM

Look for something called the Makeup kit(or something to that effect) in the freestuff. All you need to do is slap your face texture into the layers of the kit, and change some colors. (for photoshop) works very well for those of us who can't paint. MaybeLee Cosmetics - Make Up Kit 1 the creator....http://home.earthlink.net/~visualkinetics/

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 4:38 PM

Thanks everyone =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.