Mon, Sep 9, 4:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: What is up with Paypal lately!

Kimberly.3D ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2009 at 10:37 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 2:45 AM

It seems I have had nothing but trouble with Paypal lately.  I paid for an order like two days ago but it still has not posted to my account!  Anyone know why the payments are taking so long?  It used to post immediately!  I am getting to the point where I don't want to use it anymore. 

Kimberly.3D
http://www.kimberly3d.com/index.htm

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 October 2009 at 8:57 AM

Hi Kimberly,

You would need to talk to paypal regarding this issue. Its something on their end if your payments are not "instant" from paypal.

Thanks

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 12 October 2009 at 4:38 PM

I use PayPal all the time (like almost every day) and it always goes through immediately. There's some other snafu in the way, I suspect.
:] Fish

alizea ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 5:11 AM

Hi !

+1

Renderosity Team :  would you please check if there is nothing wrong between Renderosity and Paypal -I have already used thisPaypal account and always had instant download .

Order#: 111652066 is still pending while my Paypal account says it's finished .

Thanks in advance.

Alice's and GND4's Tailor !
Check my free clothing fits : www.alizea3d.com

FrozenStar ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 8:10 AM

I'm having the same problem with a payment completed but file download still pending. It's good to know I'm not the only one having problems with it.

incognito11967 ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 8:22 AM

yep me too :(

cecile ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 8:29 AM

Me also my order #111652148 is still pending !!!

Please can you help ?

Thanks

Kikile

DAZ STUDIO - POSER - VUE D'ESPRIT 6 - 3D STUDIO MAX
ARCHITECTE 3D EXPERT CAD 2008 - O2C COMPOSER - SKETCHUP 6 PRO - ACCUTRANS 3D
PHOTOSHOP - PAINT - INKSCAPE

Jimbow ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 9:07 AM

Mine too!!!

Hamer66 ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 9:55 AM

Same problem here, received the pay-pal confirmation e-mail right after the rendorsity confirmation e-mail.

But download still pending, order # 111652176

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 10:04 AM

Hello,

I have confirmed all of your paypal payments and marked your order as paid.

Sorry for the delay not sure what is going on with the paypal orders not automatically marking as paid so I've asked the techs to look into this.

Just a note to please email store@renderosity.com or start a new thread with your order ID and problem rather than all posting in the same thread as its hard to make sure I don't miss anyone and it takes longer to have to go look for the order ID if you didn't list it.

Thank you

Stacey

alizea ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 3:26 PM

Thank you Stacey, it's all fine for me !
Have a nice day !
Alizea

Alice's and GND4's Tailor !
Check my free clothing fits : www.alizea3d.com

Kimberly.3D ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 4:20 PM

Hi,

Ok sorry to start such a buzz.  My paypal payment finally shows as cleared and the product is still saying not paid.  Here is the order number! 111649895

I discovered that if in Paypal your credit card expiration expired it will not have a backup source so they wont send the payment immediately for some reason.  I went and updated my cards so hopefully that is the source of the problem.

I will keep an eye next time I make a payment.

Kimberly

Kimberly.3D
http://www.kimberly3d.com/index.htm

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.