Thu, Sep 19, 10:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Princess Leia in the Gold Bikini

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2009 at 8:49 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 2:16 PM

I'd like a Princess Leia set for V4.2.
Morphs, Hair (essential1), The Gold bikini thing, just like my avatar. Would be great to have Jabba the Hutt to hold her on her chainleash and collar to, and his anti-grav sled! I have a Rancor and storm trooper stuff, but she'd be great!

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2009 at 9:19 AM

If you have a clothing conveter of some sort, you might be able to adapt PhilC's freebie for V2 -> http://www.philc.net/leia.htm

chimera46 ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 9:30 PM

Sixus1 made a Jabba freebie years ago, but it doesn't seem to be on his website anymore. You may want to inquire directly.

The V2 Leia outfit by PhilC comes with hair and the chain collar, but if you want something a little more recent for the hair, the Vayne Braid or some of the hair sets by Ali might be a good choice.

The strong do as they can while the weak do as they must.

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 5:30 AM

Thanks Chimera, I'll ask Sixus1
Perp

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.