Fri, Sep 20, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Annoyinng bug in P7

drewradley ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 6:57 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:03 AM

Anyone else have P7 hang up when switching from a rendered view back to preview view? I have this happen a lot when I've switched windows to usually browse the internet while it renders. When I hit [cntrl] [alt] [del] it goes back fine. Don't even have to do anything else but hit [cntrl] [alt] [del] and calling up the task manager.

Now Playing
My Insomnia Presents
Blue Defender

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 7:33 PM

P7 can be very slow to switch but in my experiance it eventually does.  Not tried the ctl/alt/del trick.

coltrace ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 7:46 PM

You'll probably find it an Opengl problem
If you set your display style to say, Smooth Lined or Smooth shaded or wireframe then the update from Rendered to Preview is nearly immediate.
Also switching to Sree will usually help.

nekkidchikken ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 8:15 PM

Funny... I was just about to post the same thing drewradley. I have that problem all the time and have found the exact same workaround for it. At least it ain't just me. It's me and YOU!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.