Wed, Sep 25, 1:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: B5 interface leaves alot to be desired

BartSimpson ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 6:25 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:49 PM

file_193650.jpg

Does anyone know if Corel plans on fixing the interface in Bryce 5? This screenshot is what I get if I have my document window set to 400 x 300. All that empty spacee around it is screen, and not black, as this was cut down to 50% image size. In other words on my 19" monitor at a resolution of 1280 x 1024, the Bryce 5 interface only fills half my screen! Shouldn't the interface fill the WHOLE screen and only the document size be affected? So I have to set my document size to 1100 x 825 just to get the interface to be usable! Needless to say that means longer render times even for previews. And I won't even go into what I think about having to push my pointer to the top just to get the file menu visible. By the way, this is the downloadable demo I'm using, so if the full version is different, pleae let me know.

coldrake ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 6:41 PM

Corel doesn't need to fix the interface because there's nothing wrong with it. Before going off all half cocked, YOU need to read the manual. Just click on the display button. Geez....... Coldrake

BartSimpson ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 6:56 PM

Oh, THAT! ;) I'm sorry I guess I must have panicked. Thank you coldrake!

will3ivxdude ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 8:30 PM

Actually... if you double click the render scene icon button thingey you can change the size of the work space... what I do... if I want to render at 400 x 300. Make my image 800 x 600... and when I am ready to render it... I use 400 x 300... make sense? ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.