Thu, Oct 10, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: WIP tombstone women

yellowmello ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2001 at 9:05 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:22 AM

file_192029.jpg

hello all this is a pic im working. I think it need something more. I need to find some good clothing for the women. I want something sexy but nto to sexy. thanks for the help

Glas ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2001 at 9:51 PM

The moon neds a bit more detail and I think maybe a celtic knotwork engraving on the tomestone.

yellowmello ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2001 at 9:55 PM

ya I want to engrav someting on the stone but dont know how im going to do it

atthisstage ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2001 at 12:44 AM

First thing that throws me is inconsistent lighting. If the moon is the lighting source, then what's hitting her from the front?

nfredman ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2001 at 10:19 AM

Also, she's not quite touching the ground in most of the places she should be.

yellowmello ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2001 at 7:06 PM

file_192030.jpg

lol thanks for all the help this is what its looking like now. I need some help making the harizon line up in poser from bryce

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2001 at 11:31 PM

From the thread title, I was hoping for a western scene: cowgirl looking down at a grave with nothing but a boot to remember him by. {sigh} OK, if that is a Celtic cross, there are/were no snakes in Ireland. It should also be much taller. Lots of skulls are acceptable, though (they featured in pagan worship, so were adopted). The battlefield ravens are always a nice touch. She is far too tanned to be Celtic (heck, we don't usually get that brown here in California). If you want frontal lighting, may I suggest a pair of torches or brazier or something similar? This would also justify the warmer colors in the foreground. For clothing, given her position, I'd suggest that you check out Nerd's site. Also there is a jungle girl set in free stuff with skulls on the necklace and belt which might fit your mood. Carolly

Famine ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2001 at 11:35 PM

much better

Hellmark ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 12:41 AM

Carol, I believe its supposed to be a miscellanious cross.

yellowmello ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 8:51 PM

file_192031.jpg

ok this is how its looking now!

Valandar ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 9:12 PM

Y'know... I kinda prefered the "evil smile"...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

yellowmello ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 8:28 PM

file_192032.jpg

ok im all most done tell me what you think

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.