Sat, Oct 5, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Plant Editor Tutorials? Are there any?

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 20 October 2009 at 5:19 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

I tried modifying a Primrose into a Rose Rose with not much luck. Are there any good tutorials out there on using the Plant Editor in Vue 7.5 Pro Studio?

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Tue, 20 October 2009 at 6:04 AM

I'd like to know too (so I am making myself part of this thread this way, sorry for not pointing you towards something :)

Mari-Anne ( ) posted Tue, 20 October 2009 at 1:26 PM

Try Tutorial No. 14 at Geek at Play:

http://www.geekatplay.com/vuetutorialsnew.php

It covers the Plant Editor.

nabob21 ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 10:35 AM · edited Wed, 21 October 2009 at 10:38 AM

Asilefx also has some custom plant tutorials for sale that I found to be quite helpful. They can be purchased on the E-onsoftware site or at www.asilefx.com.

Also check out this thread for some further links. Offrench also posted a tutorial that he made.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=3521100&ebot_calc_page#message_3521100

(edited to add the thread link).

Teruchan ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 9:44 AM

The plant editor is used extensively in my latest training video on advanced EcoSystems. I show how you can work with the different subsets of a tree, changing the materials and using the sliders to create many variations to add realism to your scene.

____
The Real Teruchan

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 6:01 PM · edited Fri, 30 October 2009 at 6:03 PM

If Vue 7.5 Pro Studios allows the dragging of new materials onto trees and plants, then I recommend Advanced Custom Plant Creation from asileFX for making new Vue tree and plant leaves using a photo editor.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.