Fri, Sep 20, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: 3D female werewolf Transform: FOR ADULTS ONLY!!!

NightmareHero ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 9:38 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Mythrotica - werewolves SP3 Shewolf Transform

This is a character that I have still in development for DAZ3D's Stephanie Petite and David. I chose these two figure because of their excellent aesthetics for the muscleculture on the muscular morphs and because they were undersupported.

This video is not for children, if feature full frontal nudity and it showcases the morphing abilities of this product under the right morphs. I will obviousely use RTEncoder for selling these two products in 2011.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 10:24 PM

I would think that a female werewolf would have a flatter chest.

ialora ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 11:50 PM

Hmmm, I'd be tempted to nominate this one for SPOD. 

Irene-

NightmareHero ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 1:41 AM

What's SPOD?

ialora ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 1:49 AM · edited Thu, 22 October 2009 at 1:50 AM

Oops!  Sorry, posted to the wrong thread.  Please ignore.  😊

Irene-

vampchild ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 12:25 PM

Great job! I love werewolves and your changeover was done
super. Kinda looked like American Werewolf In London in the
trans. I would like to see a lot more werewolf 3D stuff done.

Beware-The Smoking Man Still Lives!

NightmareHero ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 1:04 PM

Thank you. :-)

wcbncal ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 1:51 PM

Looks good.  Thank you.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 1:50 AM

Interesting, but DAZ will never touch it. Maybe if you  have a Werewolf Leotard for it.

Sarte ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 4:55 PM

More like a septutard. SIX BOOBIES?

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

NightmareHero ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 5:27 PM

My products will be geared more toward an erotic genre, hence "mythrotica". The extra breasts are just an extra morph and are optional.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 6:47 PM

Daz still won't touch anything remotely linked to -rotica L In their world, only Barbie and Ken exists.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

NightmareHero ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 8:52 PM

I'm not planning to sell it at DAZ3D.com, my hope is to sell it on this site under the appropiate guidelines and have it avoid being classified as sexual, even though it is geared for that purpose.

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 11:35 PM

Looks good, but don't more people have V4?  By making it for steph you're limiting your audience.

NightmareHero ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 12:02 AM

I want to avoid using the flagship products of the company because the artwork I make with these figures is among some circles considered less than erotic and more smut or obscenity. I do not intend my artwork to be seen like that or perceieved with that misconception of being anything other than hetrosexuality combined with mythology and shapeshifting, nor the figures or products that I use, which is why I would prefer if I could sell these mythrotica products (mermaid/merman, ipotane/faun/satyr/demonness and male equivalent, and werewolves and werecats) on renderosity.com instead of renderotica.com. I want to make the art form that stems from these types of products reputable, and I want to avoid any strongarming tactics from anyone that would try to claim that DAZ3D publically supports mythrotica, which is why I use two of their most undersupported modern figures.

NightmareHero ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 12:08 AM

Also there isn't that many figures that transform from human into werewolf with digitigrade feet, reasonable aesthetics that avoid association with anthromorphics, and (hopefully) ripable clothing and props and animatable textures.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.