Sun, Oct 6, 4:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: My first Vue image! Happy Halloween!

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 12:21 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:21 PM

This is the first published image I have done in Vue (still really learning) and I have to say it turned out better than I had exepected. I am typically a  Bryce user and I am deeply saddened that nothing has come out of Daz to update the once fantastic program! I am hoping my skills can quickly move over to Vue as it seems like a very capable and inexpensive 3D program!

I would really like feed back from the Vue community and will try and contribute as much as I did in the Bryce forum! Anyway I hope you all have a great Halloween!

This being my first image please go easy but I do expect some constructive feedback! and
Here is Darkness Falls

I also think it is a little funny TheBryster is mod should it be the Vuester? (Just kidding Bryster!)

Abeverage

FrankT ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2009 at 1:13 PM · edited Fri, 23 October 2009 at 1:14 PM

It's a pretty good first Vue render.  Most of my early ones hit the bit bucket, never to see the light of day again. 

Clouds look good, sky looks good and the silhouettes look good too.  Maybe the sun is a tiny bit big but that's more personal preference than an actual problem with the render

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 8:02 AM

Nicely done!

My Facebook Page

MyCat ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2009 at 10:46 PM

Your skills on the old programs seem to have carried over very wel!. All my early Vue pictures are locked away in "never to be seen again" folder.

DAZ is updating Carrara. And obviously Studio. Carrara in my opinion is the closest thing to a budget Vue.

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2009 at 4:56 PM

Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.