Sun, Sep 15, 5:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Buying DAZ?

TigerD ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 6:54 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 6:35 PM

I finally got around to buying Vicky and Mike, as well as Wyrmmaster's Voluptuous Vicky and Massive Mike stuff only to find that neither would except my credit card. I know that I have not gone anywhere near exceeding my limit on the card and it is a Visa. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't use cheques. Is there any other LEGAL way around it? Can anyone help?

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 8:55 AM

Money order?

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

TomDowd ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 9:29 AM

Well, was there a specific reason given for my the credit card was rejected? If it said the number was invalid, I would email DAZ directly and try and find a solution. If it said the credit card was declined, then I would call your credit card company. They will have a record of when the request was made to them and why they declined it. Just in general, if you are having an odd problem with a company's online store I would contact that company. You might find out that the store was broken for a while and the problem isn't yours at all... Tom

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:22 AM

Are you certain every single part of your details was correct, including the ms, mrs mr bit. I have been refused if what you put in is not exactly what your card says. I have no probs with DAZ

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

veamon ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:26 AM

what exactly did your error say? i had this problem about a month ago, i bought mike and kane no problem, then the next day i went back to buy the wedgecut and it gave me an error and wouldnt charge my card...i emailed emily jus to make sure i wasnt being charged and she took care of it, the next day i got it ok

shadowcat ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 1:14 PM

could be something really simple, there's a little pull down menu for what type of card you have (I always forget that thing)

mheldt ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2001 at 7:09 PM

did you use spaces? Try typing the number without using spaces.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.