Fri, Sep 20, 2:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: A new Model WIP, How does it look?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 10:03 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:36 AM

file_193673.jpg

I am working on this model, it first started as a Darth Vader which I showed a while ago, I went back and made some modifications to the model where if you set some trasparencies you get this image, which is the scene where vader is electricuted by the Emperor. This model also has a removable hand and helmet, and underneath is a representation of Darth Vader with his mask off. Definatly a complex model, but an interesting one! It will take a lot of work to put into freestuff, so please let me know if you are interested, and I will put in the lots of extra work making it able to be distributed(FREE of course)

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 10:08 PM

That is extremely cool! I would love to have it but I must say if you do it, do it for YOU because so many things we hope others will enjoy never so much as garner a single render in the gallery. Darth Vader is still the greatest Villian of all time. Hope you go through with him! -WTB

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 10:25 PM

I've never gone for this sort of stuff... And I really like this... You've done an outstanding job here. That's a hell of a lot of work. I especially like the transparency on the chest... nice touch! If I am able to use him carrying off Voluptuous Vicky, I'll make you proud.

Bia ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2001 at 11:15 PM

neat! I like him too. :)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 12:02 AM

looks great IMVHO

Cybermonk ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 8:18 AM

The force is strong with this one. ;)

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination".

Albert Einstein

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 1:03 PM

wow! and i thought I went overboard making my stuff :) hella cool. is this based on the other darth vader figure that was floating around for poser 3? or is it all new?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 1:47 PM

Its all new, its actually Michael based. The poser 3 vader wasnt too good in my opinion. I built Michael up a lot more, spent a lot of time doing that (and in the end I guess I should have just used Massive Mike, but he seemed too big)

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2001 at 8:56 AM

heyas; its a mighty fine piece of work, dw. :) heck, people would be glad just for a slightly beefed up michael, and/or a skeleton that conforms to him. does it conform, or did you just put pieces (props) inside the limbs? (heck, that'd work too!)

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2001 at 2:45 PM

The only bones inside of him are the ribs and the skull. The right arm is made of tubular mechanical looking parts. They dont conform, they are just parented parts within the figure.

Cromwell1 ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2001 at 7:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.theforce.net/swtc/

Which would be accurate considering the damage done to his body. Did you go to the Star Wars Technical Commentaries site for your info? If not, you should check it out. It goes into great detail about his bodily injuries. Great job on the model.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.