Sun, Sep 22, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: C3DE issue 03 call for participation

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 1:38 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:36 AM

Hello everyone! 

You can submit your artwork or written material to C3DE issue 03! 

We welcome everyone who use Carrara in their workflow!  

For more information visit www.carrara3dexpo.com

Best regards,

Danas 

holyforest ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 5:19 PM

Cool :)

---------------------------------------
Holyforest,
Hundreds of shaders for Carrara

GKDantas ( ) posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 5:42 PM

I wantt to see a lot of new work there! I also contacting some Pro users to post your works there too, but this take sometime.

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

noviski ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 2:16 PM

I can send my modelling tutorial, published on 3DCreative, "The Dragon Rider Pain". And a free character model, for download.

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Thu, 22 October 2009 at 3:09 PM

We welcome everything people want to share ;) 

thank you very much. 

hugs

stardust ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2009 at 6:11 PM

file_441949.jpg

Issue No. 3 of C3DE is coming along nicely, but we'd love to have some more images to fill all those pages.

To give you a little incentive to work on those renders, we will be giving $25 cash to the Artist that wins the Featured Image for Issue No. 3. Not only will you receive the cash, but you will be see by hundreds of artists worldwide!

GKDantas ( ) posted Tue, 27 October 2009 at 6:28 PM

Great!! I think this wil bring more people. One Idea for Danas: interview (again) Faba about his short Little Bear, rendered in Carrara, some modeling in Hexagon and Carrara.

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Wed, 28 October 2009 at 3:54 AM

HI, I was actually thinking about this ;) 

Magnatude ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2009 at 2:42 PM

I'd send in some renders, buuuut... currently most of the stuff is for client projects right now. I've been itching to get another starship drafted up exclusively in Carrara. When is the submissions finalized? I might get it done this week (and I don't need the $25, its great just to see stuff get some exposure)

Carrara 7 Pro, Anime Studio Pro 8, Hexagon 2.5, Zbrush 4.6, trueSpace 7.6, and Corel Draw X3. Manga Studio 4EX, Open Canvas 5, WACOM Cintiq 12WX User

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2009 at 3:17 AM

HI,

You still have one month ;) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.