Fri, Sep 20, 4:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Daz store broken

Solar384 ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:05 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:28 AM

The Daz store is not working, at least not for me. It charges me for my purchase, but I receive an expired download link. I made a purchase yesterday, but haven't received a reply from my requests for help. This morning (like a fool) I made another purchase which also has an expired link. I've shopped at Daz for several months and never had problems till this week. There was a message on the site yesterday warning of problems, but I waited till it was taken down. I assumed the store was working. I just want to let everyone know, so you don't spend the weekend fustrated. I'm sure I'll get some help next week, but unfortunatly for me, real life takes over and I won't have much posing time till the following weekend.

ookami ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:09 AM

It worked fine for me last night. I grabbed Anton's Changing Male Armor/Fantasy Suit and the Texture Pack! Damn it's good!

Solar384 ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:29 AM

I bought MCFS and textures Thursday. And yep, I love em too! The suit downloaded fine, but I had to get a new URL sent to me for the textures. Maybe the store is just broken for me huh? Anyway, the specific item I can't download is Doug Sturk's new ogre textures. Hopefully some kind soul from Daz will see my post here and get me a link before next week.

raven ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 11:44 AM

A question regarding the textures, how big a file is it? I fancy it but rely on a 56k dialup with a 2 hour cutoff. Thanks.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 12:32 PM

They've been having trouble with the downloads since Friday, according to the person I spoke with then. If you don't get an e-mail, just give them a call on Monday and they'll fix you right up. Kate

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 1:28 PM

heyas; when i was there last night, each page was prefaced with a notice that the new automatic download script/thingy was not working correctly, and if you experienced any problems to email tech@daz3d.com. in addition, they broadcast a message through their store that they were shutting down for maintenance. hopefully they are fixing everything.

Huolong ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 2:31 PM

They have trouble from time to time and they will fix it come monday ... unless, as often has happened, someone wanders in the office and checks. It's irritating when it breaks, but don't sweat it, they'll make it right. This was NOT a paid announcement. Or slavish endorsement. It just works out.

Gordon

etep ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 4:27 PM

i had a similar problem and was slightly ticked off. i should not have been as daz staff did all that was humanly possible to get the link to me, which they managed in the end, just a shame u got caught in the weekend, ,but rest assured they will see you right

Solar384 ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 7:59 PM

I received a link to the files from Daz tonight. It seems they don't work weekends, but I got lucky, I think. Anyway, the files are on the way! As a note, I was told the link to the Ogre maps was broken, so the store is OK except for those. If you need the ogre maps, you may want to wait till Monday to be safe. Thanks Daz!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.