Thu, Oct 10, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Emmanuelle Photorealistic - Final snapshot, and thank you for the input..

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 2:42 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 10:17 AM

file_194005.jpg

Hi, thanks to everyone who offered their opinion on my new character. I tried to take everything into consideration, while aiming for a beautiful photorealistic character. Emmanuelle is finished and will arrive in the marketplace on the 27th. Thanks again, Magnet

jaydiva ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 3:24 AM

She's beautiful!! You did a great job!! I especially like the creeses (sp??) of her eyes, very realistic. : ) Jay

Mazak ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 4:00 AM

Very nice g Can you make a snapshot with her eyes closed? Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

praxis22 ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 12:05 PM

Great image! Vicky, yeah? The bump on the ears seems a liitle off, but it's a bloody big image, so I doubt you'll see them with hair, etc. at a lower res. Amazing eyes, lips and forehead by the way.... later jb

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 12:38 PM

Thank all, Regarding the eyes. I have separate texture with the character pack, to be used when the eyes are closed. I will see if I can dig up another snapshot when I get home tonight.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.